#35 Beer and Sausage Bar Tool Knife

That autumn leaf bone turned out amazing! I really hope mine shows up with a button. Most of my GECs haven't been lucky enough to have a button. Also think the beer and sausage knife has the best looking tube ive seen so far.

Ive seen bartenders use these for straining. Especially when theyre rushing around. They whip them right out of their back pocket or off the counter

x5ZMRNk.jpg

Probably not the most sanitary way for it to be done. But nobody bats an eye. I get that it hasnt been ran through somebodys beard or have sausage residue on it.

ZoD2L9c.jpg

BITE YOUR TONGUE!! Nothing's better than ebony!! :D

although.... those DO look very nice.....

I know, it's blasphemy. I always get the ebony option on runs. But I think for this particular knife the color of this bone really goes with the B&S name. And I also associate it with the Fall season (due to the beer and Octoberfest vibe), so it just fits perfectly for me.

Ive seen bartenders use these for straining. Especially when theyre rushing around. They whip them right out of their back pocket or off the counter

x5ZMRNk.jpg

Probably not the most sanitary way for it to be done. But nobody bats an eye. I get that it hasnt been ran through somebodys beard or have sausage residue on it.
I make drinks better than any bartender. I only trust them to pour a beer or whiskey neat. Although some are stingy with the whiskey.

Last edited:
Not sure if it has been discussed in this thread yet...but they made a unique button for each material.
View attachment 1419503
Another GEC "The Emperor Wears No Clothes" knife. I need to bring it up , because nobody else will. This is NOT GEC Autumn Leaf jigged bone , this is a GEC Burnt Sierra jigged bone color knife. This has happened before with the SFO GEC#12 Toothpicks , I won't name the dealer. I wrote a letter to Bill Howard and told him "Put down the crack pipe !", last time. This time ,he can take another puff !!! Baw-ha ! Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! GEC Burnt Sierra jigged bone looks 100% better than Autumn Leaf jigged bone to me. I guess the name is different to increase sales. That's OK , "GOTTA MAKE A LIVING !". I have two GEC jigged bone #35 Beer & Sausage knives on pre-order. "MINE ! MINE ! MINE ! -- DAFFY DUCK !" This is so wonderful . I am very excited ! I knew those production photos looked a little funny , but I kept my big mouth shut until the release. "Great Job GEC !" (edit) I just checked out more GEC production photos of the Autumn Leaf knives. Some look like Burnt Sierra jigged bone and some look like Autumn Leaf bone. Both #35 B&S knives look truly stunning ! I aint never sold or traded a knife in my life. These are true keepers that will get pocket time.

Last edited:
Another GEC "The Emperor Wears No Clothes" knife. I need to bring it up , because nobody else will. This is NOT GEC Autumn Leaf jigged bone , this is a GEC Burnt Sierra jigged bone color knife. This has happened before with the SFO GEC#12 Toothpicks , I won't name the dealer. I wrote a letter to Bill Howard and told him "Put down the crack pipe !", last time. This time ,he can take another puff !!! Baw-ha ! Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! GEC Burnt Sierra jigged bone looks 100% better than Autumn Leaf jigged bone to me. I guess the name is different to increase sales. That's OK , "GOTTA MAKE A LIVING !". I have two GEC jigged bone #35 Beer & Sausage knives on pre-order. "MINE ! MINE ! MINE ! -- DAFFY DUCK !" This is so wonderful . I am very excited ! I knew those production photos looked a little funny , but I kept my big mouth shut until the release. "Great Job GEC !"

I wonder if Bill has a special place for all of your letters - I'm sure he treasures each and every one.

Another GEC "The Emperor Wears No Clothes" knife. I need to bring it up , because nobody else will. This is NOT GEC Autumn Leaf jigged bone , this is a GEC Burnt Sierra jigged bone color knife. This has happened before with the SFO GEC#12 Toothpicks , I won't name the dealer. I wrote a letter to Bill Howard and told him "Put down the crack pipe !", last time. This time ,he can take another puff !!! Baw-ha ! Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! GEC Burnt Sierra jigged bone looks 100% better than Autumn Leaf jigged bone to me. I guess the name is different to increase sales. That's OK , "GOTTA MAKE A LIVING !". I have two GEC jigged bone #35 Beer & Sausage knives on pre-order. "MINE ! MINE ! MINE ! -- DAFFY DUCK !" This is so wonderful . I am very excited ! I knew those production photos looked a little funny , but I kept my big mouth shut until the release. "Great Job GEC !"
I'll take one of those off your hands for what you paid for it. :)

Someone already listed a micarta on eBay and it’s up to $255...That’s my biggest peeve is not being able to get one due to flippers making a buck.
That is a pet peeve for a LOT of us. If you wait til the dust settles a little, you will likely find one at a reasonable price. You should also post in the "Knives Wanted" section of the exchange, to at least get your name out there.

Take my like and go, you filthy animal! LOL

You're not wrong, my friend! I've seen some VEEERY dark old cocobolo covers in the past!
Yes... I love some good figured cocobolo, but it's disappointing to see how much it darkens with age. I think there is a way to restore it to its original appearance, but I don't remember the technique. Might have to do with some kind of solvent rinse, or something like that. I had a couple of 93's in cocobolo that were just gorgeous...

Back