#35 Beer and Sausage Bar Tool Knife

Great stuff, I love those flavours with pasta, some cheese too:cool: A broad Spear is no bad blade for veg prep either :thumbsup:

Thanks, Will

As expected, although much sooner than I expected, the comb closes all the way now every time. A nice thing about the light pull is it is nice and easy to open one handed. But it’s not too light either. Really liking this knife!

All three “blades” can be opened one handed actually, the fork is a little harder to do but the blade and comb are rather easy.

I’ve got the forum 35 and a calf pen, love the pattern. The forum knife is just perfect in pocket and the calf pen just feels like a tank, used it harder than I would other traditionals without concern. This B&S just fills my hand so perfectly.

...I really like it, great size in hand and pocket... Already tested the beard comb, it’s a good size and even more importantly than my beard, my dog likes it! ...The comb rubs a touch closing and needs a little nudge for the last 2mm or so but I’m guessing that’ll resolve itself with use.

As expected, although much sooner than I expected, the comb closes all the way now every time. A nice thing about the light pull is it is nice and easy to open one handed. But it’s not too light either. Really liking this knife!

All three “blades” can be opened one handed actually, the fork is a little harder to do but the blade and comb are rather easy.

...This B&S just fills my hand so perfectly.

I too am loving the size of the B&S. I love the comb and mine has gotten a little more snappy with use.

All three “blades” have various spots of rub which I don’t particularly like, but mine is an obvious user, so it doesn’t matter too much at this point.

The ergos of the B&S has made me go on a search for more knives of similar size that are “Churchill, Equal End Jack, Bean, etc.”

4EzFiNJ.jpg

Dicing some pickled okra for my 10 month old has been giving this one a little character.

Yeah i saw it the other week in a catalog. Rough ryder trying to capitalize on all the beer and sausage comments about the brr tool looking like a dog brush.

I feel like I remember someone posting a picture of one on here a while ago. I think it was out before the beer and sausage knife.

Its possible. The similarities between the comments and the dog comb was my first thought but really it was only half hearted.

Back