#35 Beer and Sausage Bar Tool Knife

If anyone was unable to find a B&S sheath shoot me a PM. Ended up with two and I will only keep one.

i am unable to PM you, but would love to purchase your extra sheath if possible.
Thanks for the offer, the reason you can’t PM me is because you don’t have a paid forum membership. I believe that the forum deserves our financial support. That being said, I’d be happy to send you my extra sheath at no cost if you are willing to purchase a basic forum membership. I figure it’s a win-win proposition. Let me know if you’re interested.

I'm waiting for Mike to get re-stocked.
I made a commitment to purchase the slip from him.
Not to mention he deserves as much business as we can throw his way.
Are there supposed to be more of these coming? I was on the fence on these. They definitely look cool, but I wasn’t sure if I would use it. I like to just carry this knife by itself in my pocket. The lack of availability made the decision easy.

Are there supposed to be more of these coming?
I believe Mike knifeswapper knifeswapper ordered a second round, enough to cover his "standby" orders.
At least that's what I got from reading the reserve page verbiage, he can correct me if I'm wrong.
So, I'm waiting for Mike to get more in rather than going out and hunting one down. Mike deserves our business.

Thanks for the offer, the reason you can’t PM me is because you don’t have a paid forum membership. I believe that the forum deserves our financial support. That being said, I’d be happy to send you my extra sheath at no cost if you are willing to purchase a basic forum membership. I figure it’s a win-win proposition. Let me know if you’re interested.
Thank you for reminding me to support this site that I love coming to daily! I am now a paid member. Also, thank you for the generous offer, but I should have been supporting this site all along.

I believe Mike knifeswapper knifeswapper ordered a second round, enough to cover his "standby" orders.
At least that's what I got from reading the reserve page verbiage, he can correct me if I'm wrong.
So, I'm waiting for Mike to get more in rather than going out and hunting one down. Mike deserves our business.

The factory only had a small initial order. They have placed another order already; but have offered no timeframe on delivery. So, we will hold our "Standby" reservations until our order is filled.

The factory only had a small initial order. They have placed another order already; but have offered no timeframe on delivery. So, we will hold our "Standby" reservations until our order is filled.

We appreciate the communication very much. I am content to wait as I'm one of the standby folks!

There was some talk earlier about using the comb as a dog grooming tool, and I ended up trying it out today.

We went for a hike over Thanksgiving and my puppy found a pile of bear poop to roll in. I gave him a bath, but he still had some crust on his ear. I got sick of looking at it and I had the B&S in my pocket so I combed it out today. The comb worked just fine for the task.
DpwB8XA.jpg

No remnants left in it, but I’ll have to give it a good cleaning before I use it on my mustache again. Here’s Pedro nice and clean:
44v0uoF.jpg

There was some talk earlier about using the comb as a dog grooming tool, and I ended up trying it out today.

We went for a hike over Thanksgiving and my puppy found a pile of bear poop to roll in. I gave him a bath, but he still had some crust on his ear. I got sick of looking at it and I had the B&S in my pocket so I combed it out today. The comb worked just fine for the task.
DpwB8XA.jpg

No remnants left in it, but I’ll have to give it a good cleaning before I use it on my mustache again. Here’s Pedro nice and clean:
44v0uoF.jpg

Sacto Sacto You have to get recognition for being the first B&S owner to use the knife to clean bear poop from a canine's ear......

Back