#35 Beer and Sausage Bar Tool Knife

I found that if you squeeze the seam and fold, it slides out a little easier
I started pinching the bolster on the bottom and pushing out. Kind of like those popsicles in the plastic. That seems to have gotten it loosened up. Is yours numbered?

61LKwFV.jpg

Was surprised to see a autumn gigged bone still available at a dealer. Priced higher than MSRP...but not crazy aftermarket prices either. Retailer starts with a “B” and ends with a “Q”.

Was surprised to see a autumn gigged bone still available at a dealer. Priced higher than MSRP...but not crazy aftermarket prices either. Retailer starts with a “B” and ends with a “Q”.
I wonder how long this was up before someone snagged it...My 74 stag has been getting all of my pocket time lately, but I might replace it with the 35 in this slip :)

Just noticed that GPK has the sheaths in stock, a little pricey at $29. :eek:
I saw another dealer with the same price....plus you know they'll be tacking shipping onto that too. They are nice slips though and glad I grabbed one at the reasonable price.

We were told 400 piece for each choice. 2020 Production totals B&S #35 ***** 396 pieces natural canvas micarta ***** 416 Gabon ebony **** 461 Autumn leaf jigged bone

Unfortunately the one from BladeHQ was not to be found in the warehouse. I then had an eBay offer accepted only to be refused after I inquired about a shipping upgrade. The quest continues!

Back