.360 vs killer tomato

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Sure, I can take out a slow moving tree with a .360 thick knife, but what about a vicious cherry tomato?

No problemo - this was one tiny (killer) tomato, look how many slices I got...

115hci.jpg

that's the only way to finish them off
cut them in half, there's two of them coming at ya
:)

looks like the one half piece is looking for a get-a-way...

and whats the story on that knife o_O more pics or it didn't happen.

I hate that line. but seriously, more pics, when'd you make that? steel? was this a knife you reprofiled? mooo! :D

looks like the one half piece is looking for a get-a-way...

and whats the story on that knife o_O more pics or it didn't happen.

I hate that line. but seriously, more pics, when'd you make that? steel? was this a knife you reprofiled? mooo! :D

Lol, I took some pics but all of them were bad, I'll see what I can do. :D I call it the .36 special. The grips are rubber stall mat and the tubes are stainless.

It is a full convex grind on both sides and it is a beast! It isn't a re-profile, I just busted it out over a couple of long days. I just signed it last night with my etcher (on the spine!) and have a sheath in progress.

IF I can find a slab of bacon, I'm sure you can find something to slice it with Daniel.:)

For some reason to me the knife looks way smaller in the photos than it is... it is freaking huge!

I have been looking at photos of Randall knives lately and had to try something that vaguely resembled a Bowie knife.

I'm going to put this one up for sale soon, I need to get the sheath finished up. I'm thinking a black and silver tracer lanyard will be sweet.

I don't know.....looks pretty dang big to me, it does resemble a Bowie.

I don't know.....looks pretty dang big to me, it does resemble a Bowie.

Lol, I must be getting too used to the .360... I might have to try something stronger.

I do have a section of railroad track that could make a sweet chopper... I might even drill out the handle a bunch on that stuff. Can you guys see it, The New Fairly Chopper, 4 inches thick on the spine and it still cuts paper... lmao!

Back