3rd Gen Mnandi is dropping.

RHoBjHglibHXC3mP9sAJbrzBh_xlC7vbgWJHLFsJirSUmMXntWagFZ1dAln7yG-zYfqScFMkeKtvt_84HHExfKjO7KZLU-5ai6GG7PDdK60NsCdSEQr0Eag72GVIl34sxfxQw2mykg1tMV2fgL6BCcyf5em7LmmO584

There will be more to come. This was just the first batch. Looks like there will also be a 31 with this material at some point.

So... easy to open one handed?
yes, no problem at all.

The only problem is that being able to open these with one hand makes me a LOT MORE INTERESTED in the mnandi. I used to be able to ignore the beauty of the mnandi because I knew that the functionality did not match my preferences. Now, that I can open it with one hand, I will end up looking at EVERY single new one they release LOL

I have a 2nd Gen and really like everything except the difficulty opening it one-handed. I'm guessing CRK went with the hole because they got a lot of complaints about that difficulty and wanted to address it without appearing to admit a mistake. Personally, I don't like holes in blades.

I'm guessing CRK went with the hole because they got a lot of complaints about that difficulty and wanted to address it without appearing to admit a mistake. Personally, I don't like holes in blades.
I may be wrong, but we are dealing with CRK, not the Kremlin. I’m pretty sure they just wanted to change the design to refresh an old product. They have no problem at all reverting to a previous design, as they did when they discontinued the Regular and brought out the same Sebenza they were selling before the Regular was supposed to take over as the the flagship.

I swear every single time CRK makes any change at all, this forum explodes with these opinions:

“they are cutting costs”
“this is a change for the worse”
“this is a cover up!”
“this is to simplify production”

However, these things don’t seem to hold water in the long run. I sympathize with the people at CRK. Their fans say “we want new stuff” and then when they change anything the fans say “we hate these changes!”

It’s a funny crowd here, but I like it all the same. The important thing is to be self-aware. When CRK announced any changes, just take a few deep breaths and say “it is my duty to hate this, as I am a CRK fan”.

All the best everyone. Personally I love the new Mnandi, but won’t be buying one until the Large Mnandi arrives.

Giving it the hole for one hand opening makes it illegal to carry in Germany where one hand opening locking folders are not permittet to carry, but two hand locking folders are.
I was able to open my Mnandi one handed with no hole.

Mhh not sure I like it. Giving it the hole for one hand opening makes it illegal to carry in Germany where one hand opening locking folders are not permittet to carry, but two hand locking folders are.
I’d be interested to see the end result of a Mnandi knife attack. “Inspector......we have located the weapon.......it was left inside the victim.....we didn’t find it until the autopsy”

Back