3V Nessmuk - Official List

A couple of questions Dan. First off, your site gave s30V as a steel option, is that still the case? Is there another run sometime after this one? Thanks

I've made a few out of S30V in the past, but I'm not doing any more for a while.

Dan

Received and noted. Worked on these more today. :thumbup:

Dan

Made progress on these today - rough-shaping nearly done.

Dan

The 3V Nessmuks are done and Butch will be making sheaths next week for these. If you are ready to make final payment - please go ahead and do so sometime in the next 2 weeks.

Thanks!

Dan

Dan, are there any Nessie's Available ? I am waiting on my MUCK #83, and was hoping I might be able to luck into a Ness. Let me know. Thanks, and patiently waiting... Sutty

This list stays open. I just need to cut more blanks when I get some free time. Email me your details. Thanks!

Dan

I have shipped 4 of these this week to some very patient new owners!!!

Thanks guys!

Dan

KosterKnives.com

Still waiting for steel on the thicker 3V Nessmuks.... :(

But I do have the blade blanks cut for the Sandi-ground Nessmuks and am grinding blades this week. *cough* *cough* *cough*

:eek:
:eek:

Before anyone asks...yes, I wear a respirator. :D

Dan

Hey Dan, I was wondering;
#1 if there was any news on the progress of the nessmuks through your shop that was fit for print?
#2 if there were any bushcrafters available that people may have jumped ship on to just go through KSF, and if so what the options on them would be?
thanks for your time, and I am very much looking forward to owning these knives...

Last edited:
#1 - I have blades cut for the scandi-ground nessmuks - waiting to be ground out for heat-treat
#2 - I've only heard from a couple people that switched over and since the list is open, I just remove spots rather then offer them up.

Hope that helps!

I dont understand. You told me in May that you were sending the blades out for heat treat the next week and a month ago that you were grinding them that week..... am I just misunderstanding the process and timing? I am not trying to be combative, just trying to get my head around what is going on...

I guess ill just have to snag a bushcrafter next time KSF stocks them.

intentions are good, timing is not always good. sorry for the miscommunication.

paco - I responded to your email - please check and reply.

Hi Dan

Any news on the next batch of the 3V model. On your list just wondered if there was an update.

Thanks

Yes - I have started the 1/8" Scandi Nessmuks in 3V. Will jump on the Flat ground last after this one (and need to do a few other models first too). Patience will be rewarded!
Thanks!
Dan

Back