3V Nessmuk - Official List

I got you on the list now, Karl. Thanks!

Dan

Hey Dan, I noticed that my options are not on the first page. I sent then in an email a couple months back but the list has been changed a few times and I figured it would be easier to post them here for you. I am #5 on the list (Kevin Cr)
Black Micatra / Yellow Liners
Whenever you get a chance
Thanks

P.S. just an update- the 3V bushmaster has still not needed sharpening! I strop it daily but it is used to carve bone and antler nocks and rests for bows. They take a huge toll on the edge of even the hardest carving knives. No other knife I own comes anywhere close in edge retention!

Is the last 1/4 flat grind spot still open? If it is I would like on it and will get a deposit in for a GCM handle and pouch sheath.

Happy Holidays,
Zacb

I take it the lists are closed but if a spot opens up for a flat grind I would love to have it.

Thanks,

Daniel

This list never closes....LOL

It's an on-going list. When I get blades available, I do the next batch, etc.

Dan

How long we got left Dan? I can't wait for these things, might be my new favorite knife! Then again, I've said that about the last four Koster's I've got. What can I say, I'm just a 3V knife whore.

I've got a few orders to clear out next week and then I'm free-n-clear to do these Nessmuks and the Monster Nessies.

Wahoo!

Dan

The Nessmuks are laid out ready to go!

:thumbup:

Dan

Hi Dan,
Final payment ($230) sent - (Unique Transaction ID # 9KA36100BL416644T).

$115 base price
$85 3v upgrade
$85 Natural leather Tooled Quickdraw
-$55 deposit
$230 Final payment

Please, confirm if you have received it.

Hopefully these are progressing along. I really want to use it on a brown bear this fall.

One thing I have learned is never to expect that Koster would be able to deliver before a specific trip or event. The man makes good knifes but takes his time and then some more :)

I am in no hurry really. Like most people around here I dont really "need" another knife. I actually mistyped my trip is this spring.

Hey Dan, been a month since you said the Nessmuks were ready to go, any update?

Back