4.1 Refund Requested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look this thread shows up every week and I don't even follow survive. Pay the ones that feel cheated 2 years is outrageous just pay them out.
Contrary to belief we aren't here to Laon you money. Man up and give people a knife or their money

Last edited:
The folks that keep defending this practice are never going to see what is being done is pretty much the wrong thing. I am pretty sure that not one person in the their right mind would have agreed to give them their money to wait for over 2 years to get a knife. We were lead to believe at the beginning that we would see product in several months, not 26+ months. Once this was pointed out the wording on the "Starter Program" was changed to be more ambiguous and they still continued to accept orders.

Why continue to wait? because we have given them a interest free loan for them to buy "shop equipment" to be able to produce these knives better and faster, which it totally not the case. I read into Starter Program that we would be assisting them in growth of their company and this is simply not the case. They continue to not hire folks to get their product out the door. They also continue to put these Factory Seconds before their actual Starter Program knives that people have paid for. Why? Pretty much to get the cash because they know people will pay for them. Hey Survive, why don't you throw the knives that don't meet spec in the corner and spend your time making our knives? You can sell the seconds AFTER you fulfill the starter program knives.

So why don't I get a refund? I want what I paid for because that is at least what I deserve for them taking my money for a knife they have yet to deliver to me and thousands of others.

Its sad because if they did expand the business and speed up production it seems like you could basically print your own money. The demand for sk! Is definitely there. Imagine the business they could have if they could get knives out at the speed of say bark river. A company that does all sorts of crazy custom handles and sprint runs of one off knives. After looking at their shop its no where near as big as you'd think for the amount of knives they release.

Update - I did receive a refund this afternoon for the full amount. It took 4 days. I'll mention that I messaged survive knives through their online messaging platform each day requesting a status update. I've learned a lot about myself and other members on this forum. And, I really appreciate the posts supportive of me getting the money back. I hope this thread is helpful to others in a similar situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back