4.1 thread

getting excited about the new 4.1
Guys Instagram pics
So who has one on pre order and did you go with 3v or 20 cv ?!?
kmSyovU.png

tg9rz8A.png

My old spec 4.1
EEHCJ44.jpg

Last edited:
That new spec looks sick! I didnt order one. Gonna be on the hunt for a second!

I'd like to see a shot from the top showing the difference (if any) of the handle contours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got one on pre-order coming. Sent Ellie an email to change my scales to the new micro texture in orange, hope the change gets made! Loving the new look!

1st model with the Delta 3v heat treat and marking!
Sadly no pre order for me, but it sure gets me all jazzed up for the 7/7 shortly after!

Looks good. I'm gonna go for one on the secondary market, or wait for regular ordering.

I'm just not sure how it fits between the 3.5, and the 4.5 BC, both of which I did order as I think they are more particularly suited to my preferences.

Got one on pre-order coming. Sent Ellie an email to change my scales to the new micro texture in orange, hope the change gets made! Loving the new look!

I'm sure it will get changed. It may take a few days but she will get back to you.

Momma_toothpick has an old spec 3v that looks like Ellie's I love it. I should have got her a new one but I don't think she'd part with the old one either way.

Mine is coming in 3v jade. My brother's order is 3v with camo G10. The 4.1 has always been my favorite, and it just keeps getting better.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Nice work here, jj :thumbup:

I'd like to add this video. From the instagram thread.
www.instagram.com/p/BGwZQhjJblC

I can't wait to see what the 4.1 is like. It really seems like one of the most loved models. I have one on order in 3v with black G10 handles.

1st model with the Delta 3v heat treat and marking!
What is the new marking? The pic looks like the same old marking to me.

Hopefully Ellie or Guy can chime in about the new 3v delta heat treatment . What models will now have it , also the benifits of the new heat treat . From what I have gathered better rust resistance ?!?

Gotcha. I was surprised NOT to see a snazzy new symbol on that latest 4.1.
My best guess: That is a pre-production sample that was produced before the new symbol (or protocol) was established.
I suppose that it is also possible that they'll use the HT without Nathan's symbol.
We'll just have to wait and see! :)

I have nothing to add (not that I ever do anyway) other than when I saw this topic, my failing eyes initially read it as, "4.1 bread" and I'm not shiiiting you!

Can we change handle option to the new textured G10? I actually have two on preorder[emoji41]

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back