• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

4/7s Preon P1 Mkiii, Leatherman P4

Sirquest2k

Gold Member
Hello BF members!

Up for sale are several items. Payment is done via paypal Goods and Services.Shipped USPS Priority CONUS only.

Only getting rid of these to fund another knife purchase.

First "I'll take it" followed by payment will get it!

Olight Warrior Pro X Blue

This is in excellent condition, unused and not charged. Was only opened. Comes with all original content, carrying case, flat ring, and charger. Asking $85.00 SOLD

Leatherman P4

This is in new condition. Havent carried or used this. I find myself just using regular tools, so this one has to go. Comes with carrying case. Asking $90.00

FourSevens Preon P1 MKIII Satin Nickel

This is in like new condition, hasnt been used or carried. Battery has not seen one charge cycle. Got a Prometheus Beta Ti, and this one is not needed. Comes with box (a little ripped at the top), paperwork, and spare o rings. Asking $40.00

Tuffwriter Precision Press Flamed Ti

This is in good condition. Some marks from use. Got a bunch of pens and this one doesnt get used as much as it used too. Comes with Popov Leather carrying pouch and original
suction tube. Asking $80.00 Price reflects condition (originally $215.00). SOLD

thumbnail_image0 (11).jpg

Link to my WE Peer knife sale:
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/reate-horizon-mini-we-peer-kizer-ddr-gunhammer-radian.1777683/

Last edited:
Back