• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

4 Gerber MP 600 Multi-Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got 4 Gerber Mp600 Multi-Tool/Multi-Pliers. Price includes fees etc, etc and are shipped to your door, CONUS. I'm willing to listen to offers but I cannot stress this enough if you have any questions or offers PLEASE PM me or send me an email to Maxwelltribble88@gmail.com and I will get back to you within a reasonable amount of time, I'm usually pretty quick. One last thing the price is 1st set for Paypal G@S if thats what you prefer but if your okay with Either Chime banking, venmo or PayPal Friends & Family, so am I and it is my preferred method of payment instead of waiting a week or longer to get paid Im trustworthy and will have a tracking number to you within 24 hrs of sale, but again before someone starts whining about the F&F statement its frowned upon not illegal here and you can still always choose G&S. OK, I'm only asking $60 G&S Obo or $50 F&F Obo for all 4 Gerber Multi-Tools. 3 of the 4 are in perfect working condition the silver gerber 12 tool is the only one that has a broken blade on it other than that its still in great shape. Thanks for looking have a great night and remember if you have any questions or offers or concerns please DO NOT CLUTTER UP THIS THREAD PLEASE PM ME OR EMAIL ME @ MAXWELLTRIBBLE88@GMAIL.COM THANKS AGAIN

Attachments

• 20200805_185713.jpg
    20200805_185713.jpg
    430.8 KB · Views: 148
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back