• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

4 Glock 17 1st generation hi-caps for knife???

I've got 4 1st generation Hi-cap glock 17 mags that are in great shape. I no longer shoot a Glock so I'm willing to swap for knives or other interesting items.
rbretz@satx.rr.com
Doc

Primarily looking for rugged, quality built folder/ folders for carry and use. I don't really have a use for safe queen type knives due to the fact that I'll either just trade them again or never use them. I prefer to use knives so used is OK as long as not abused. If you happen to have a BM 630 Skirmish around I'd love to try one. The other model that really interests me is the new Harsey 2 by lone wolf and the Loveless drop point folder by lone wolf.
Those are just some ideas. Nothing is really set in stone on these so shoot some possible items my way and let's see what might happen.
Thanks for the inquiry. What does a "revolver" guy need with these things anyhow? :D
Doc

Back