• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

JUST ONE - 4 J.K. Black Series - Chopper & Fighter

Jair Klutchcouski

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello again, my friends.
I am pleased to bring you some more pieces from my Klutz Series.
1070 steel with hollow grinding and manganese phosphate finishing on all. Lanyard paracord came with it.

I'm asking 250USD shipped each, with leather sheath.

Only Paypal Goods & Services via jairklutc@gmail.com
I will not contact you by email unless specifically requested here on the thread.

Thank you all and feel free to ask anything, whether here or privately.

The last one:

# 2 Handle in "Brazilian Rosewood"

OAL: 16"
Blade: 10.5"
Thickness 4.5mm
Width 2"

uZlBMAv.jpg

hAnSh5D.mp4

# 1 Handle in "Pau Brasil"
OAL: 16"
Blade: 10.5"
Thickness 4.5mm
Width 2"
CAF6nNJ.jpg

uMQLnEX.mp4

# 3 Handle in "Brazilian Walnut"
OAL: 15 1/2"
Blade: 11"
Thickness: 4.5mm
Width: 1 1/2"
KeX7GGP.jpg

6uIFL2B.mp4

# 4 Handle in "Micarta"
OAL: 15 1/2"
Blade: 11"
Thickness: 4.5mm
Width: 1 1/2"
La2dsnZ.jpg

78uVYxx.mp4

Last edited:
Brother, I got a bunch of large knives and I ain’t got a need for one of ‘em—but I got a *want* for all of them.
Thaks. I'm the one who made them want it too hehehe I add a KLUTZ philosophy to your lifestyle.

Hey Jair,

What's up with the two different stamps? Which one is the newest you are using?

I like blade #1's design but am digging blade #3's Brazilian Walnut handle - could you make that combination? Also, what do your leather cases look like and do you offer a synthetic case?

Thanks!

Hey Jair,

What's up with the two different stamps? Which one is the newest you are using?

I like blade #1's design but am digging blade #3's Brazilian Walnut handle - could you make that combination? Also, what do your leather cases look like and do you offer a synthetic case?

Thanks!
Hi.

Thank you for getting in touch.
These blades with the J. klutchcouski brand are the prototypes as they bear the brand that I use in my customized ones. the KLUTZ brand is my new brand of series knives that we will produce. along with my usual. At the moment I don't have a fighter with Brazilian walnut, but I can make this combination. It comes with a simple black painted leather sheath.
Thanks
Jair k.

Let me get sorted before I commit.

I have a knife in queue from another knife-maker that is sort of similar to your fighter model. I have given that craftsman open creativity on the handle design to surprise me with something cool. After receipt of said knife I will be better suited to make a decision.

What would your price be for only the knife? I would prefer a synthetic sheath for this style knife so I could leave it in my truck. With leather, I am afraid it would rust because I live in a humid environment.

Once I am ready to commit to a purchase - I will reach out to finalize an agreement.

Let me get sorted before I commit.

I have a knife in queue from another knife-maker that is sort of similar to your fighter model. I have given that craftsman open creativity on the handle design to surprise me with something cool. After receipt of said knife I will be better suited to make a decision.

What would your price be for only the knife? I would prefer a synthetic sheath for this style knife so I could leave it in my truck. With leather, I am afraid it would rust because I live in a humid environment.

Once I am ready to commit to a purchase - I will reach out to finalize an agreement.
ok, no problem, about the hem as it is very simple, I can reduce $20.00.
I await your return.
Thanks 😁
T

Back