4 Max Scout

got mine today in florida from Wisconsin. super fast shipping.

Sorry to rub it in, but...:D

LHVkuk9.jpg

Told y'all I was gonna have some fun with this thing :D

Just wanted to make it my own a bit. Still a work in progress obviously, I've only done the one side so far. I think I'm gonna go with a stonewash as well.

9cTZ8Nm.jpg

bnkvwIq.jpg

I kind of like the Grivex handle slabs being a little rougher than the standard 4Max handle slabs but not too rough. What say yea CS fans how you like the green Grivex handles?

I’d love to report, but my Green Grivex slabs flew to New Orleans on the 15th with the quickness, then took a scenic detour to the south (for reasons unknown ) to MARRERO later on the 15th and just hung out there and now are BACk in New Orleans. I’ve gotten mail from New Orleans to my house in 1 day, but that detour is starting to annoy.

^^ Damn brother, that sucks man. I usually don't have many complaints with the postal service but every now and them something goes on an illogical track and gets stuck in limbo for no apparent reason. Frustrating. Hopefully it shows up Monday. Now I feel bad for my joke above about rubbing it in that I got mine ;).

Here's my finished product for now. I've decided I need to go a little bit longer with the stonewash, but that'll have to wait. For now I'm happy with the results, and at least you can clearly see the look I'm going for.

Ct5EaFu.jpg

fIMarVK.jpg

As usual the pics are impeccable K&L. I kind of like the direction you were aiming for, on your unique creation. Mine should be-here by tomorrow. So, I'll probably do some unboxing-snaps. Then set-it-up, for my dominant-hand orientation. I have tons of paracord, so the lanyard will require a deliberative-process. :cool:

Here's my finished product for now. I've decided I need to go a little bit longer with the stonewash, but that'll have to wait. For now I'm happy with the results, and at least you can clearly see the look I'm going for.

Ct5EaFu.jpg

fIMarVK.jpg
nice job on it. dig it myself.

Looks nice I really like the stonewashed finish and think it's the best overall finish for a using knife. Well done,

Ok, the secret to posting pictures. I’m sick of these low quality images I’m forced to upload!?

Back