4-Max sheath

GB940Rookie

Gold Member
Can anyone point me in the direction of a production sheath that will fit the 4-Max.
Looking for belt carry.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a production sheath that will fit the 4-Max.

Looking for belt carry.

The 4-MAX is definitely hard to fit. I have an older model TAD Gear pouch that I carry mine in. But I just checked the TAD Gear site and they don't appear to carry it anymore (the S1 Pouch is too small). Eagle Industries' knife pouch won't fit it, either. I think your best bet is going to be a Cordura pouch designed for a double-stack .45 magazine, preferably with flexible-but-sturdy (i.e., not solely elastic) side panels.

-Steve

The 4-MAX is definitely hard to fit. I have an older model TAD Gear pouch that I carry mine in. But I just checked the TAD Gear site and they don't appear to carry it anymore (the S1 Pouch is too small). Eagle Industries' knife pouch won't fit it, either. I think your best bet is going to be a Cordura pouch designed for a double-stack .45 magazine, preferably with flexible-but-sturdy (i.e., not solely elastic) side panels.

-Steve
a leatherman corder sheath fits, so do hsgi taco's
Thanks gentlemen, I’ll check those out.
It needs good retention and sturdiness. For work, nothing fancy.

Back