$400 can opener

Round 6!

vzP4zPR.jpg

Man this thread is brutal :eek:.....but I love it! :D

The last one with Raindrop is something else and kinda looks like up by Yosemite but judging from the snow and clothing must either be taken in a previous winter or your winters must get really cold.

Man this thread is brutal :eek:.....but I love it! :D

The last one with Raindrop is something else and kinda looks like up by Yosemite but judging from the snow and clothing must either be taken in a previous winter or your winters must get really cold.
It’s taken at high elevation in the Chilcotin Ranges in central British Columbia. It’s still hot summer in BC but the snow never melts that high up. That knife was my trusty companion on this trip.

Man you guys are crazy! LOL After round two and then round three, I haven't stopped laughing yet. kidcongo kidcongo Look what you have started. There is no telling where this will end!
This is a great thread, I sometimes I whittle fatwood with mine, LOL JK! Thanks everyone for the pictures, Great thread!

Man you guys are crazy! LOL After round two and then round three, I haven't stopped laughing yet. kidcongo kidcongo Look what you have started. There is no telling where this will end!
This is a great thread, I sometimes I whittle fatwood with mine, LOL JK! Thanks everyone for the pictures, Great thread!
;):thumbsup:

For the record, I ate every can opened (by me) in this thread.

Don’t judge!
I did eat a Chef Boyardee can. Full disclosure, it was one that had a pop top lid. I paid no attention and pushed the knife in. Made one heck of a mess when the lid caved in. The pop top lids are perforated all the way around so they break free real easy haha

Back