• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

410 shells and utility knife lot

Tyler Whitt

Gold Member
You get everything you see.
The Gerber prybrid
2 giltek ruks 1 aluminum 1 brass
the case of replacement razors
3 boxes of 410 shells

$110 G&S OBO

TERMS!!!

Only looking to sell, so not interested in trades. First to comment below or send pm with “I will take it” will get it. I will reply or message you with my PayPal if that is how you’re paying. Other forms of payment is an option as well. If you’re making an offer and someone claims it at full price they will get it. Payment is expected immediately unless we agreed on a later time. If no payment is made and there are others interested I will move to the next in line. I ship priority mail and will provide a tracking number once knife ships. I normally ship the very next business day. I will only ship within the United States. Shipping is included in price listed. I do my best to accurately describe knives I sell and provide the best pictures I can, but if you have questions or want to see specific pictures, please ask before purchasing.

Last edited:
Is there 5 rounds in the .410 boxes? I’m assuming they aren’t 25 round boxes.

Back