$447.00 Micarta 112

What? you mean to tell me I'm doing it WRONG!
sheesh... NOW what'll I do to pass the time? :rolleyes:
Passing the time, shouldn't be a problem. It usually takes more time to find the good knife at a bargain, than it does to find one that is over priced. And some times the bargain one needs a little cleaning up to make it nice. That will pass even more time. :D

O.B.

Plus on the V1-V1 and V1-V2 the blade might be less than 3" due to hand sharpening. After a few years of collecting 112's I finally added a V1-V1 because they are rarely seen especially NIB..As to black micarta 110's I'm sure there's a few employees knifes.
It only takes 2 bidders to run the price way up but I think the main reason is some folks have so much money the price doesn't matter. Not at all..

In all my 112 hunting I have seen just one 3 line black micarta..I thought at the time it might have been a blade replacement. Or possibly a employees knife as that was very possible. One little tip for ya'll that have V1-V1 and maybe even a V1-V2 is a modified 500 shieth as the very earliest came with one. A real find as David would say..

I kind of doubt that ^. As the first 500 Dukes came out in mid 1978. Making it 6 yrs. after the 112. DM

In all my 112 hunting I have seen just one 3 line black micarta..I thought at the time it might have been a blade replacement. Or possibly a employees knife as that was very possible. One little tip for ya'll that have V1-V1 and maybe even a V1-V2 is a modified 500 shieth as the very earliest came with one. A real find as David would say..

Just to show they do exist, top 3line, middle stainless spring holder, bottom, brass spring holder. I have seen more than one 3 line.

Back