4th of July Bowie

Bill Siegle

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Finished this Bowie up today :) It’s a mash up of a couple of designs I’ve made before. It’s big but nimble at 18oz. Not bad for a 1/4in thick blade 14 7/16in overall! The blade is 9 5/16in tip to handle. Scales are black canvas Micarta with toxic green liners. Looking forward to putting this one to work myself for the rest of the Summer :D

View attachment 1594785View attachment 1594786View attachment 1594787

Awesome - great profile - more like this please (but with price tags, you have enough Siegles). ;)

Thank you! All my tagged stuff is up in the Knifemakers section 👍

Finished this Bowie up today :) It’s a mash up of a couple of designs I’ve made before. It’s big but nimble at 18oz. Not bad for a 1/4in thick blade 14 7/16in overall! The blade is 9 5/16in tip to handle. Scales are black canvas Micarta with toxic green liners. Looking forward to putting this one to work myself for the rest of the Summer :D

View attachment 1594785View attachment 1594786View attachment 1594787

let us know how well it does over the summer, any pics in action would be appreciated.

Right now it’s still waiting some woods time. Massive OT at work and a bad fire season is keeping me too civilized. I may have to resort to dragging home an old pallet to play with if we don’t see some rain soon.

Back