• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

4th of July Set this INFI Free Sale

It's amazing how much it can cost when you have a Heart Attack and how fast the bills add up so I'm dropping the prices to pay my bills.

1. Busse SOB Prototype with DC Finish.$425.00 $350.00 Shipped with PP
2. Busse Nuked Urgent Fury....$525.00 $450.00 shipped with PP
3. Busse Park Ranger DC....$350.00 $275.00 shipped with PP

5. Busse American Regulator....$250.00 $175.00 shipped with PP
6. Ruki Brown with Green/Black G10 and Brown/Black Buy Brown Sheath....$550.00 $450.00 shipped with PP
7. Busse Boom Prang Brown/Tan....$325.00 (I have two) $275.00 each shipped
8. Drop Point Leaner Meaner Satin with Black/Orange G10, been to Iraq twice comes with a high quality sheath, probably Okuden....$500.00 $425.00 w PP
9. NF Badger Attack's I have 2 left with the hand applied Satin Finish at less than cost Take your pick $350.00 shipped with PP
One in Maroon and one in Tan Handles, both with Hand applied SATIN Finish..$425.00

Email me and I'll be glad to send them...Sorry.
All the knifes are New/never used but the Chuckette' and the Nuked MOAB.

I ship Priority Mail with tracking and this is 1st "I'll take it rules.
HIGHLIGHT the knife(s) you want in the subject line when you contact me so I can make sure you get the one(s) you want.
PP, MO. or check but I will hold it until my bank says it's cleared

Last edited:
1. Busse SOB Prototype with DC Finish....$375.00 Shipped
2. Busse Nuked Urgent Fury....$475.00
3. Busse Park Ranger DC....$300.00
4. Busse Park Ranger Coated....$200.00
5. Busse American Regulator....$200.00
6. Ruki Brown with Green/Black G10 and Brown/Black Buy Brown Sheath....$500.00
7. Busse Boom Prang Brown/Tan....$300.00 (I have two)
8. Drop Point Leaner Meaner Satin with Black/Orange G10, been to Iraq twice comes with a
high quality sheath, probably Okuden....$475.00
9. NF Badger Attack's I have 3 of them all with the hand applied Satin Finish at cost + shipping
One with Green, one in Maroon and one in Tan Handles..$375.00

I have lots of TG's of all sizes and pairs in the different sizes and the same coating.
Gemini M's and P's, a custom with Worm wood handles.
Some Custom stuff, for some reason my computer will not post pictures...Email me and I'll be glad to send them...Sorry.

10. Gemini P's....$320.00
11. A2 Gemini M's....$275.00
12. Battle Grade TG's....300.00
13. Satin TG with Wormwood handles....$675.00
14. Pork Shank with Blue handle. I had 3 dozen of these and this is the best Blue one in the bunch.. $325.00
15. Pork Shank with Orange and matching Buy Brown Orange Sheath.. The best of the litter ..$350.00
16. The biggest, heaviest most choppiness piece of INFI ever made..The Chuckette'
Used, never sharpened and comes with an Okuden Sheath .. $7000.00
17. The only one ever, A Nuked MOAB, used and never sharpened monster MOAB with Black/Yellow Macarta handles and an Okuden Sheath....$3200.00

All the knifes are New/never used but the Chuckette' and the Nuked MOAB.

I ship Priority Mail with tracking and this is 1st "I'll take it rules.
HIGHLIGHT the knife(s) you want in the subject line when you contact me so I can make sure you get the one(s) you want.
PP, MO. or check but I will hold it until my bank says it's cleared

I will only accept a MO or Check on the Chuckette' and Nuked MOAB, no PapPal as I was screwed once by them for $4,000.00 when a POS got the knifes and then back charged me.

+1 on the pics :D

Can I get a pic of #2?
If you can, I will look at 14 & 15 also
Thanks
--Bill

Last edited:
Thank you for the pictures and "I will take it" #13 Custom Shop TG14 :thumbsup:

Edit: Funds sent

Last edited:
#4,Busse Park Ranger Coated ,I'll take and Money has been sent ,Thanks

g

My computer did an update and now it won't post anything past 2015 for some reason?!
Nobody knows or cares what that old thing is anyway :)
ummm hmmm.... sure it won't :rolleyes:. I don't think you even have it o_O:p:D it's all a ruse but I'm on to you. Send it to me for inspection and I'll let you know what it's worh :cool::thumbsup:

Back