4v Manix 2 in marbled CF - Fradon Lock Company exclusive

For those wanting 4v uncoated... 600 piece run (~450-475 after CC) dropping next week. ~$229, 2 per household.

Mq3OXlP.jpg

Last edited:
You just beat me to it! I can’t wait! I’m pretty excited about this one. It’s suppose to be really limited. 600 pcs is what they said. Available early next week.

I was told on the phone that because of collector club and losses from QC, the final number is around 475.

Also, follow their Facebook page! They will announce the drop there, and another carbon fiber exclusive from japan they have dropping in October.

Well I wasn’t going to buy any knives for a while, but this is extremely tempting... Something about tool steel and carbon fiber..

ETA: will drop Wednesday, September 26 at 10:00 EST per their Facebook page

Last edited:
Price is kind of steep but when you look at what’s being offered and how limited it is, it (sorta) balances out.

How does 4V take corrosion?
Always wanted to try the saber-hollow Manix.

I like the combination, but I think I'd prefer a full flat blade, and the price is a bit higher than I'd like(I'm stingy), haha. I do like the idea of a 4v Manix. Especially since it's a regular Manix with liners. This one is tempting, but I think the price will keep it out of my pocket. It sure is pretty, though!

Fradon Lock Company, Inc? Seems so random. Excellent looking knife though.

There does not seem to be much information on actual use of knives in cpm 4v. There was some limited discussion of 4v vs 3v on spyderco forums. Regardless, this Manix looks quite attractive. The price is where it can be.

I don't liked the look of spyderco's plastic looking scales but this one catches my eye. Very sexy looking and that grind makes it pop. Now I want one

Back