4v Manix 2 in marbled CF - Fradon Lock Company exclusive

I finally snapped a picture of mine with an STR clip I scrounged up from somewhere, forgot I owned it.
Been cloudy for like a month or I would have gotten some sunny outdoor shots.
L4BQ7mA.jpg

Very nice. Did the CF go on the 52100 dlc blade? I bet it looks so sweet!!
No, those scale are from a CTS XHP bladed Knife. The CF scales are on their way to Ontario. I am waiting for a used 52100 to come up on the exchange.

35 minutes from the time I placed the order and I already have a tracking number !

It may have been mentioned previously, however Fradon description does not mention what material the ball lock is made from. Does anyone know what the ball is made from?

It may have been mentioned previously, however Fradon description does not mention what material the ball lock is made from. Does anyone know what the ball is made from?
AFAIK the ball in the manix is solid steel, there have been some people who have put a ceramic one in it’s place.

From what I’ve read, the ball bearing lock is the strongest lock on any Spyderco model, even above the power lock.

A bit off topic. I went to the Fradon site yesterday to check on their price 4v manix….$200.
They also had the Rex Millie for guys that can't wait and want to pay $38 than other sites.

cl8oPPR.jpg

GyFY5fb.jpg

HqOTZIP.jpg

raO6z43.jpg

qb5qTbf.jpg

She's an absolute light saber now.

Measurements.

Knife:---------------Behind The Edge:------------Spine:

PM2 S110V-------------.025-.026--------------------?

Manix 2 4v--------------.027-.028------------------.125

Manix 2 4v Krein.--------.016-.017----------------.925

Last edited:
Back