4V Pass Around Knife - Update

After much consideration on this over the past couple months I have decided not to do the pass around.
We are at the point where I CAN NOT accept any new orders and I do not need to get you guys excited about a knife and steel if I can not feed the demand.
I am going to put the knife up for sale here in the exchange.
This is the same knife that took a 7th place finish in Jim Ankerson's edge holding thread, just behind 6 A11 class steels and ahead of several other high performing steels.
I am sorry to let this drag on so long without any results, but this is what I feel is the best decision for my business at this time.
I will be making more knives from 4V, and hopefully when things settle down around the house here I can set up a group buy of some sort for a 4V knife.
Let me know what you think.

I will be making more knives from 4V, and hopefully when things settle down around the house here I can set up a group buy of some sort for a 4V knife.
Let me know what you think.

Totally understand the demands on your time, hope everything is well with life, and looking forward to something in 4V at some point. Do you have a particular model in mind?

best wishes,
bob

Bob,
I do not have a particular model in mind yet.
I figured when we got to that point we could do a poll and let you guys pick.
I even thought we could discuss what features you would like to see in a knife and I could try to design something new just for the occasion.

Back