5.0" MODEL 451 CPM 3V FIELD KNIFE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any thoughts on this brand live the look and the finger Choil.

Not for me - Bark River - busse- Esse-

Was also considering Hinderer Ranch Bowie but a little pricy

Love the Dark Timber 1911 but who knows when you can find or buy?

This one?

af41_c9c89b6c-62a3-4a97-8663-a5e91c66f2b3_large.jpg

Hi Eric! Or is that Dani? :confused:

Don't like Busse eh? :rolleyes: That's too bad, you're missing out on a LOT of good options in the price range you're considering. Like this one:

IMG_2448.jpg

What about the Busse family? They have two other "brands" as well, which are less expensive, but still bulletproof and lifetime warrantied. Lots of great options there too. Like this one from Swamp Rat:

IMG_5740.JPG

Or even this one:

IMG_3725.jpg

Or these:

IMG_3727.jpg

Ever look at

Carothers Performance Knives

Like was previously suggested?

Why start another thread? This is the same exact topic as your last one. :poop:

This one?

af41_c9c89b6c-62a3-4a97-8663-a5e91c66f2b3_large.jpg

Oh wow, is that the knife mentioned above? :eek: "Not attracted to Busse..." but likes the looks of a Busse knockoff. o_O Definitely not a troll thread. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I suggested the Swamp Rat Ratmandu CG in the previous thread. $170. Do you not like the look of it? SR101 is good stuff. Not the same as INFI or 3V, but a notch below (hence the cheaper price of course).

I have heard good things about Freeman knives.

Good luck!

This is almost the same thread you created before. Any reason you could not have just updated that one with this question? Just pick one of these knives and buy it. If you don't like it, sell it and get another

This is almost the same thread you created before. Any reason you could not have just updated that one with this question? Just pick one of these knives and buy it. If you don't like it, sell it and get another

I found a new brand I wasn’t familiar with? If you don’t want to be part of the discussion my best advise is to move on. Or maybe write what you like to hear and send it out in hopes others will post. That way it will be like talking to yourself .

I found a new brand I wasn’t familiar with? If you don’t want to be part of the discussion my best advise is to move on. Or maybe write what you like to hear and send it out in hopes others will post. That way it will be like talking to yourself .

We have been trying to help and make suggestions but nobody knows what you want.

Seriously...answer this: do you just want a 5 inch or so fixed blade, or are you specifically looking for a 5 inch or so fixed blade with a clip point?

Or do you just want to hear which of Hinderer Ranch Bowie and Dark Timber 1911 is better?

You can't ask "I want some sort of knife for something. Please help." and then get snippy when people ask you the questions necessary for them to help you.

What new brand? What model?

Problem is you didn’t give the make and model. You didn’t bother to include a pic. If you expect people to answer a question, then you have to ask a question with the minimum information necessary to answer the question.
You are trolling by doing this stuff repeatedly. Your stay will be short at this rate.

Just buy the one you like the most. Then go use the thing and decide if you want to keep it. You may lose money, but at least then you know.
Personally, if I had the $, I’d either go with the Ranch Bowie or a CPK HDFK.

Last edited:
People really think they can get away with being dismissive towards Busses on Bladeforums? Lol.

My vote's for the Ranch Bowie, I'm thinking about picking one up soon.

Reactions: rpn
I realize I’m late to the party, but has anyone suggested Tops, or is that a “no-go”?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back