5 BADASS sheath to be made for sale asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

leatherman

leathermoderator
Poking my head in here for a sec for an announcement.....

I am going to be making 5 sheaths in the BADASS format payable to Paul Long for some equipment he sold to me. Given its the holiday season its going to be a bit different than my other sales. I most likely wont be finishing these till after the holidays because of commitments I've made for Christmas deliveries.

I'll be making the sheaths to fit these knives in no certain order, Busse Active Duty, Busse Meaner Street, Busse BOSS Street, and two others that are open for suggestion.

I really need to get Paul paid this month as he is rightfully needing the funds and I am rightfully needing to pay him.

Send me a note through Facebook or my e-mail at armoralleather@yahoo.com to place your spot. They are going to be 75.00 shipped in the CONUS and I can add whats needed for out of the US for shipping, no worries.

I will provide an address for shipping the money to Paul, I dont want to see it because its too tempting to use it to get Christmas presents for the dautghter and I dont need that right now. I made this awful timing, and i will deal with it.

Please dont PM me through here as I am not going to be checking the forums very often in the next week or so, please send inquiries to leatherman@bladeforums.com or the e-mail in the sig line. :)

Looks like everything is covered now.

Many many thanks for all those who helped out. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back