• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will take the Goat if you can wait until this evening. I am away from my computer and won't be able to transfer funds until tonight.

I will take the Goat if you can wait until this evening. I am away from my computer and won't be able to transfer funds until tonight.

That will be just fine. I will mark it spf to you. Just shoot me a message when you’re ready.

Thank you!

Hi, I sent an email regarding the We 620, thanks Paul.
Tried that again, maybe I got it this time.

Last edited:
I would like the wanderer.

I'm somewhat interested in the kesmac as well but do you think the extra graphics would come off reasonably easy with stripper or light sanding? It's not for me. I'm not sure how deep that sets into the steel so I'm not sure how hard it would be to remove.

I would like the wanderer.

I'm somewhat interested in the kesmac as well but do you think the extra graphics would come off reasonably easy with stripper or light sanding? It's not for me. I'm not sure how deep that sets into the steel so I'm not sure how hard it would be to remove.

I have noted your interest. I am waiting to hear back on some other offers and I’ll see where everything falls once I hear back. Feel free to pm me your address. Even if the deal doesn’t work out between us for the Wanderer, I’ll send you the Kizer Kesmec as a thank you for all the time and effort you put into the pay it forward thread that I appreciate! I know you’re a stand up guy, this one’s on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back