5 From the Grinder

Great write up !!!!
Do you usually accompany Big Chris at Blade????

I have been the past two years on Saturday and Sunday, because it interferes with my work schedule. This year, I get to go Thursday through Sunday since we didn't have many snow days to make up. Will you be there?

I have been the past two years on Saturday and Sunday, because it interferes with my work schedule. This year, I get to go Thursday through Sunday since we didn't have many snow days to make up. Will you be there?

I'm thinking yes, but it all depends if the plant I work at will be down for maintenance work(TAR, turnaround in plant lingo). They keep pushing the schedule back. I hope it's before then.
I'd really enjoy meeting my favorite maker and his family. Chris is such a good guy, I'd love to be able to shake his hand. :thumbup:

I'm thinking yes, but it all depends if the plant I work at will be down for maintenance work(TAR, turnaround in plant lingo). They keep pushing the schedule back. I hope it's before then.
I'd really enjoy meeting my favorite maker and his family. Chris is such a good guy, I'd love to be able to shake his hand. :thumbup:

I hope you get to go. It is pretty interesting for me even though knives aren't really my thing. It is cool to meet the people behind the avatars.

Back