1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 47 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Nov 23 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Esav Benyamin has passed. Please pay your respects here

5 Neck knives ...... 1 available #1

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by Keith Willis, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Keith Willis

Keith Willis KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 24, 2007
    These are all 1084, handle is black paper Micarta W/ 1 stainless corby and stainless lanyard tube.
    OAL 3 7/8'' .Cutting edge on 1 & 2 is 1 1/2''. Cutting edge on 3,4 & 5 is 1 3/4''
    With the Kydex sheath, the leather can be removed and carried in the pocket. These knives are very sharp and very handy.

Asking $55 W/ priority shipping and insurance
    First I'll take it, gets choice

God bless

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
  2. RicFlair

RicFlair

Oct 1, 2014
    I will take #4. Thanks.
    Edit: PP Sent.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
  3. Jordan@DLT

[email protected] Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Jul 22, 2014
    I'll take #3

4. Keith Willis

Keith Willis KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 24, 2007
    It's yours Ric, will email you

3&4 are sold

Thanks
    God bless

5. nagod

nagod

Jun 29, 2005
    ill take 2 and 5.thanks

6. Keith Willis

Oct 24, 2007
    Thanks guys 2,3,4 &5 are sold

God bless

7. Keith Willis

Oct 24, 2007
    Just letting you guys know I am helping flood vicitims, as I am sure most of you have heard by now of
    The floods in South La. Well this is all just a few miles from where we live. We were spared any damage
    So trying to help others. I will try and have all these out tomorrow as I have to give this cleaning a break
    Very hard on my body

God bless

8. nagod

nagod

Jun 29, 2005
    Pp sent

9. Keith Willis

Oct 24, 2007
    I got everyones paypal, Thanks for the fast payment by everyone, as I said I plan to have them all out tomorrow. I will have a tracking # for each one

God bless

10. Keith Willis

Oct 24, 2007
    Still have #1 left

God bless

11. RicFlair

RicFlair

Oct 1, 2014
    Arrived safe and sound. Fast shipping and great work. These little things are jewels. The pics don't do them justice! So neat these are. Thank you so much for the chance to own one of these little boogies. Also, thank you for the fine business Keith.

12. Keith Willis

Oct 24, 2007
    # 1 Is sold...all sold

Thank you all

God bless