• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

5 Neck knives ...... 1 available #1

These are all 1084, handle is black paper Micarta W/ 1 stainless corby and stainless lanyard tube.
OAL 3 7/8'' .Cutting edge on 1 & 2 is 1 1/2''. Cutting edge on 3,4 & 5 is 1 3/4''
With the Kydex sheath, the leather can be removed and carried in the pocket. These knives are very sharp and very handy.

Asking $55 W/ priority shipping and insurance
First I'll take it, gets choice

God bless

Attachments

• IMG_0377.jpg
    IMG_0377.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_0281.jpg
    IMG_0281.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 286
  • IMG_0292.jpg
    IMG_0292.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 314
  • IMG_0294.jpg
    IMG_0294.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_0298.jpg
    IMG_0298.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
Just letting you guys know I am helping flood vicitims, as I am sure most of you have heard by now of
The floods in South La. Well this is all just a few miles from where we live. We were spared any damage
So trying to help others. I will try and have all these out tomorrow as I have to give this cleaning a break
Very hard on my body

God bless

I got everyones paypal, Thanks for the fast payment by everyone, as I said I plan to have them all out tomorrow. I will have a tracking # for each one

God bless

Arrived safe and sound. Fast shipping and great work. These little things are jewels. The pics don't do them justice! So neat these are. Thank you so much for the chance to own one of these little boogies. Also, thank you for the fine business Keith.

Back