520 Error Code?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help,

Things have been running fairly smoothly here lately. I do get an offline code from 05:00 to 06'00 most mornings and can't get on. I figure that is routine maintenance.

Yesterday I listed a knife in the Production Fixed Blades For Sale section.

This morning I went to lower the price. And I can't edit the thread. I just get an Error 520 code. I can't add another post either. Same error code.

Same on two different computers.

I tried to log out and log back on, but when I try to log out, I get the same 520 Error code. It won't even let me log out and retry.

This concerns me, because I might not be able to respond to buyers questions or purchase offers. Fast enough, or at all.

I tried several other sites and they seem to work fine.

Need some advice,

It won't let me post real time.

I nave no idea what is posting or what isn't. I tried to post in a thread. It says It is a duplicate post. But when I look there is no post in the thread.

I have looged out, cleared cookies, downloaded a different browser, don't know what eles to do.

This always seems to happen when I have something up for sale. Not when just BSing about knives.

Very Frustrating.
LV

Saw the same error this morning, in trying to post in a thread. I thought my post had been blocked, and gave up on it for a while. Came back in later, and saw that my post had in fact been added to the thread, when I'd assumed it had been blocked. Odd... :confused:

David

I see a LOT of double and triple threads appearing as well...hopefully this gets worked out.

I'm getting an error too. I can post in a threads, but the thread doesn't go back to the top in the sub-forum - even when I refresh.

Same issue here. I tried to PM Spark but it doesn't seem to be getting through at the moment.

Besides the error code, threads are showing zero posts, but when you open them, there ARE clearly responses.
I am getting an error code too, when doing a quick reply.

Same here. Error 520. Can't edit posts or my ads. Can't reply to PM's with questions.

I get the code error when making a post. When I refresh the screen, it says the post a duplicate, then refreshes to the post showing that it has been posted. I get this every time I make a post.

CloudFlare sucks. Period. It ruined this website last year and it's trying its best to do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back