1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 39 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Cold Steel Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Cold Steel Knives Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Merch Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Sept 28 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

52100 Bird & Trout with Ghost Jade G10 *SOLD*

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by Robert Erickson, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Robert Erickson

Robert Erickson KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 2, 2014
    Hey guys,
    I'm offering this Bird & Trout blade up for sale today. It would also make a great little EDC or paring knife. It's fitted with Ghost Jade G10 handles and 52100 steel. I etched it with Ferric to match the black micarta pins. It comes with a kydex sheath that is pre-drilled for a TekLok clip. Thanks for your consideration!
    Specs:
    OAL: 7.5"
    Blade: 3.75" Full flat grind, hand sanded to 600 grit. 0.9" wide at the ricasso. Etched in Ferric
    Steel: Aldo's 0.1" 52100, heat treated by Peter's to RC60
    Handle: Ghost Jade G10, lime G10 liners and black micarta pins
    TekLoc ready black kydex sheath
    $SOLD shipped CONUS International buyers welcome shipping is extra.
    Paypal, checks and money orders accepted.
    Post "I'll take it" here in this thread and then PM or email me for payment arrangements.
    Comments/questions/critiques welcome
    Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 2, 2016
  2. Laziizard

Laziizard

Sep 2, 2015
    What great color contrast!

3. John Johnson

John Johnson Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 12, 1999
    What's there not to like on it!

Great design, great execution. I'm not normally a fan of lime green, but it really makes the jade G-10 "pop" with color. Love the color you got with the blade etching as well especially combined with the G-10 rods for the handle pins.

Someone is going to be a very happy camper with it.

4. Robert Erickson

Robert Erickson KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 2, 2014
    Thanks a lot guys!

5. wdtorque

wdtorque

May 29, 2010
    Very good looking knife. Nice work!

6. Robert Erickson

Feb 2, 2014
    Thank you sir!

7. Hard Knocks

Hard Knocks Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 1, 2012
    Hello sir, I'll take this one.

8. daar

daar

Oct 3, 2008
    I'll take it! PM sent.

9. VanDammet

VanDammet Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 30, 2015
    Great grab "daar"! I've got a little longer version of this knife & it's one of my favorites, & it is way sharper than should be legally allowable.

10. Robert Erickson

Feb 2, 2014
    You got it! (by 1 min :eek:

I emailed you about some options. Let me know if you didn't get it.

11. Hard Knocks

Hard Knocks Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 1, 2012
    Payment sent. Thank you!