533 Mini Bugout + new Bugout & Bailout

I found them. Type in a search engine Benchmade 533 and go to images ;) The orange one has a matching orange thumb stud as well. And the white one says dlc which is exciting.

I hope they dlc all their black blades. Their coating now has gotten better over the years, but it's certainly no dlc.

Great find on the pictures. Any idea on what size a mini is?

,,,Mike in Canada

I found them. Type in a search engine Benchmade 533 and go to images ;) The orange one has a matching orange thumb stud as well. And the white one says dlc which is exciting.

I hope they dlc all their black blades. Their coating now has gotten better over the years, but it's certainly no dlc.

You are smarter than me. I literally was googling for it, but did not click on images. Good find!

I was thinking similar. I kind of wonder if they will run the M4 soft though. I sure hope not, it would kill the reason for having it. Might as well just raise the hardness on the 3V.

Specs are the M4 will be 62-64Rc. My concern is CeraKote over DLC?

Benchmade released a short clip on Instagram last evening promoting what was coming at Shot today. There was what appeared to be an orange Bugout and a white Bugout.

,,,Mike in Canada

Benchmade released a short clip on Instagram last evening promoting what was coming at Shot today. There was what appeared to be an orange Bugout and a white Bugout.

,,,Mike in Canada

The orange and white Bugouts are minis according to BladeHQ. The white one looks like it is standard issue to Imperial Stormtroopers.

H6pvB1t.jpg

FYI, I talked with someone at Benchmade, and they said these two colorways are all that will be coming out for a while, unless they're making an exclusive colorway for a dealer, etc.

I suppose I'm (begrudgingly) getting the orange one – though I love the Stormtrooper comment above LOL.

I just preordered an orange mini 533 Bugout. I'm excited to try, but I'm also a huge fan of smaller knives and obviously the 535 Bugout. Wonder when these will start shipping? Any idea from last years SHOT show releases?

Benchmade does a good job with their M4.

For legal reasons I see how the Mini-Bugout makes sense. I would like a larger Bugout!

Agree. Nice knife to comply to laws, and a nice starter knife for a kid. Bugout is already small and weighs nothing. I don't see other benefits.

Back