5th lanyard Giveaway,,Pick a pair

WINNER IS NICKYCAT

Lets do another lanyard giveaway….Holloween Theme….
ends Friday 5 pm ..

Winner gets to pick 2 items.

USA residents only !!!

no international shipments !!!
USA Domestic only shipping !

random number generator wheel used..

Post, I am in and favorite Horror-Monster-Creature-Sci Fi or slasher movie..( for me THING the original with James Arness 1950 and the remake with Kurt Russel.

Last edited:
Not in, but I've been loving the mummy lanyard GAWs.

My favorite horror movie is The Descent.

I'm in , once again very nice work, Jaws made me sleep in the middle of the bed, nothing hanging over the side or I'd come wide awake.

I'm in.
Favorite horror movie? So many to choose from. I love anything from the 80s or 90s, but the Evil Dead series are definitely in my top five.

I’m in. Aliens is probably my favorite sci-fi movie. My dad pulled me out of school to go see it at the theater. Still haven’t told my ma.😅

I'm in please!

A recent favorite in the horror vein is "Hereditary".

I've also been enjoying "Chapelwaite", which is on Epix. A pretty sweet King adaptation.

Lets do another lanyard giveaway….Holloween Theme….
ends Friday 5 pm ..

no longer making these anymore…... so up for grabs….maybe someone will enjoy them…

Winner gets to pick 2 items.

USA residents only !!!

no international shipments !!!
USA Domestic only shipping !

random number generator wheel used..

Post, I am in and favorite Horror-Monster-Creature-Sci Fi or slasher movie
Im in, since my wife and I are doing an october scary movie marathon. My favorite I have seen is the original Halloween. Its actually great! Low budget but nails the tension.

I'm in - thanks for the generous GAW!

This isn't a scary movie, but my favorite monster movie is Young Frankenstein.

I'm in. My favorite is "The Shining"...."honey, I'm home"! There's just a certain "panache" associated with using an axe for mayhem that isn't there with guns, baseball bats, chainsaws, etc.....

Last edited:
Back