• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

6.69" camper-SOLD

Tony Mont

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello everybody!

My original plans for this knife were different. While working on it, I was not happy with the fit and decided to keep it simple and offer it for sale on a really special price.

Steel: 1084
Handle: Mild steel guard, black walnut handle and stainless steel pin+lanyard

Dimensions:
Overall lenght: 31.2cm -12.28''
Blade lenght: 17 cm - 6.69''
Blade widht: 4.5 cm - 1.77''
Blade thickness: 5 mm - 0.196''
Handle lenght: 12 cm - 4.72''

Flat grind with a convex edge, the clip is not sharpened (can't be). Stonewashed finish. As I said earlier, I was not happy with the overall fit and finish, that's why I decided to call it a day and offer it at a special price (there may be scratches here and there). It'd be a great camping knife for your next camping trip. The bird's beak handle offer a really secure grip. My pictures are quite awful, the video in HD is a better representation.

It comes with a brown leather sheath. The sheath is not ready yet, you can choose for either right or left carry.

Price: SOLD
Free international shipping with priority mail and a tracking number.
Via PayPal. DO NOT MENTION THE WORDS KNIFE/BLADE OR SIMILAR IN THE PAYPAL COMMENTS!

IMG_20220122_115325.jpgIMG_20220122_115338.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Tony.

Last edited:
Wow, would be a good and useful, and nice camper. Good work.

Sick Tony, sick. :thumbsup:

Fantastic work my friend and most folks have no idea how fine your knives are, that is a STEAL!!!!! :eek:

If I didn’t already have 5-6 I’d buy that, too…😎

Back