• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

6.69" camper-african blackwood handle

Tony Mont

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello everybody!

If this knife seems familiar, it's because I made a new handle for it. I was not pleased with the spacers and the handle choice, therefore I decided to redo it.

Steel: 80CrV2
Handle: brass guard, brass and red g10 spacers with african blackwood handle

Dimensions:
Overall length: 31.5 cm - 12.40''
Blade length: 17 cm - 6.69''
Blade width: 4.3 cm - 1.69''
Blade thickness: 6 mm - 0.236''
Handle length: 12.5 cm - 4.92''

Flat grind with a convex edge. My pictures are quite awful, the video in HD is a better representation.

It comes with an ambidextrous brown leather sheath which is shown on video.

MANY SCAMMERS ARE LURKING THE FORUMS LATELY, WATCH OUT. I WILL NEVER ASK FOR PAYMENT USING FRIENDS AND FAMILY. IF THAT HAPPENS, IT'S NOT ME!
Price: 300$
Free international shipping with priority mail and a tracking number.
Via PayPal. DO NOT MENTION THE WORDS KNIFE/BLADE OR SIMILAR IN THE PAYPAL COMMENTS!

IMG_20240823_160412.jpgIMG_20240823_160429.jpgIMG_20240823_160639.jpgIMG_20240823_160644.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Tony.

For those who haven’t handled one, his handle design is very comfortable and secure. It manages to fill the hand while never being bulky.

Thanks everybody, I really appreciate the kind words!
Beautifully done! How did you get that kind of finish on the sheath?
I used a black antique gel, spread the gel and quickly wiped it off. I came upon this by chance, no idea why the black antique gel gives a dark brown finish.

I used a black antique gel, spread the gel and quickly wiped it off. I came upon this by chance, no idea why the black antique gel gives a dark brown fifinish.
Cool. I have some dark brown antique finish I haven't used yet; I'll have to give it a try.

Back