• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

6 inch W2 utility (6 of them )

3/32 thick W2 (aldos) quenched in parks 50 and on some there is hamon but i didnt bother to work them hard to get them to show (wanted to keep a good price point on them )

they are belt finished and the blades are about 6 inch long on all of them
bocote zebrawood cocobolo and ironwood for handles
oo and sorry for the oil wipe lines on the blades i am not takinag any chances with rust
asking $275 each for them
#1,3,4 and the one on the bottom are sold
dsc03320sm.jpg

those are nice looking little knives almost like santoko's the angle on the front of the handle makes the knife work very well when using the pinch hold nice design

I'll take one with darkest handle and visible hamon if possible....PM or email me....

134 and the bottom one were sold but i will look at 2 and 5 to see the one that has the most hamon

I guess it would be number "4" after more closely reading your original post....

the retailer that picked the few out said you coudl have the #4 and i coudl jsut give him the other zebrawood knife as his order
so if you are still interested ill sharpen it up and have it ready for you

emailed back but the best i can do is say that i have one bocote (#2) handled knife left and i have a blade ready for handles thst is the same shape as the bottom knife that i have a set of cocobolo scales set aside for but could get jsut about anything in my shop put on

Got my kitchen knife and wow....if it wasn't a Christmas gift for my wife, I'd be chopping happily....light weight, handle is ample and well proportioned, and the shape is great for chopping...can't wait to use it....I mean have my wife use it.....;^}

Back