1. Keep your knife always sharp
2. How to hold a knife properly
3. Do not use the palm of your hand as a cutting board when cutting
4. Should fix the cutting board when cutting
5. Curl your fingers while cutting
6. Do not use the blade to lick the knife after cutting
At least the knockoff Rolex isn’t likely to hurt anyone (unless it has toxic substances). A gas station knife of questionable build quality is likely to hurt the user.Folks that buy these...are the same guys that buy a sidewalk knockoff Rolex on their weekend trip to NYC, and then try to pass it off as real once they get home again to Nebraska...