How To 6 tips for using a knife safely and effectively not everyone knows!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if you still can't figure it out and are not tough, wear PPE.

Which is why I strap on a full suit of plate armor and clear a 4 foot radius whenever I deploy my knife.

Corelle?

Don't let any appendage get in front of your OTF when mindlessly shooting the blade out and back in. I had to learn that one twice.

1. Keep your knife always sharp
2. How to hold a knife properly
3. Do not use the palm of your hand as a cutting board when cutting
4. Should fix the cutting board when cutting
5. Curl your fingers while cutting
6. Do not use the blade to lick the knife after cutting

I know from personal experience, licking a knife is bad.:(

If kitchen skills are what we are talking about. Jacques Pepin videos are always great

How are you going to use the blade to lick the knife? I wasn't planning to do so, but since you brought it up....
:eek: I often use my tongue to lick knives clean of edible debris .

Said tongue , which is ,however, as sharp as any blade ! ;)

very important future tip...
don't even think about bring
a knife to a laser fight....
ThreadbarePresentBabirusa-max-1mb.gif

#1 - masturbating with a knife in hand is fine.

#2 - foreplay with a knife in hand will end up turning into #1 in a real hurry as she runs screaming from the bed.
:D :D

Folks that buy these...are the same guys that buy a sidewalk knockoff Rolex on their weekend trip to NYC, and then try to pass it off as real once they get home again to Nebraska...
At least the knockoff Rolex isn’t likely to hurt anyone (unless it has toxic substances). A gas station knife of questionable build quality is likely to hurt the user.

Knives are safe, People are not.
Don't blame the knife for your stupidity.
Safest way to hold a knife is closed.
If you cut yourself, you should learn from it.

A knife is an inanimate object. It is up to a person to bring it to life and decide what that knife's next move is... Very much like a gun.

Next thread title should be: "How to Make a Post with Correct Word Placement and Actually Useful Information."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back