7.5 Earthquake Nepal

Adding my smoke and prayers to that already going out from the PNW for all the folks effected by this.

Greetings All, Today Nepal suffered a magnitude 7 earthquake 50 miles North of the Capital. I am hopeful that our friends there survived in tact but that said, they said in the News that MANY villages in the Immediate area and many miles away were devastated. I am hopeful that with some prayers and Luck that Our Kami's and there families are ok and that relief in some form , will arrive quickly. Can I get everyone to say a prayer for Nepal, our friends there, and the people ?

There is a thread running in the Cantina already, there is also a Nepalese Earthquake Relief fund for our HI family as well.

Smoke and prayers sent to all those affected by this horrible natural disaster.

So sad that this occasion is my first time to post here. Thoughts and prayers to all those affected in Nepal, India, Tibet and else where.

A friend of mine is constantly trying to call his 2 brothers in Kathmandu. The network seems to be down for good.

I surely hope all HI guys and girls are well.

Glued to the TV, following CNN. 1400+ dead.

Much Hope, Smoke and Prayer going up from here. Praying that our friends and family of HI are OK.
Much devastation all over. The news so far is not looking good.
Waiting to hear if Auntie has heard anything, but it could be some days before she does as the infrastructure in the area is down.

Back