7/7

Did Grog accidentally punch himself in the nose? I see blood coming out of his, eh, uh, hmmm; where ever :)

Great job there Bud :thumbsup:

pobox.jpg

It is 1:54PM right now. No update. I really dislike USPS. Knife is probably on a pile that is 6 feet away from my PO Box.

pobox.jpg

It is 1:54PM right now. No update. I really dislike USPS. Knife is probably on a pile that is 6 feet away from my PO Box.
Sorry to hear it. When does the post office close? The day of delivery can be mentally excruciating.

It's a good news day, son!

Better that way than a false positive.

Looking forward to seeing more pics and hearing your thoughts on it :thumbsup:

Thats the exact same set up i have on my 5.1 same fire rod and everything. nice choice in beer

If anyone is regretting not getting one, 7/7 factor 2nds seem to be available at the moment. I successfully added one to the cart.

I got a shipping notice on mine a fee days ago. I am out of state so i will have to get shipped from my home to me. So who knows when i will actually get hands on it.

But Survive! Shipped around June 25th. Order date of jan 25th. So 90 days was closer to 150 days. That is not so good from a buisness perspective. I hope things wil continue to improve.

That being said, i can live with 5 months wait personly. I just wish Survive! Could be more accurate with predicted times. I think that is what gets people.

But let me say again, 5 months is not so bad for a knife of this caliber. I am excited get it in my hands. I dont know if i have any need for a knife this big but who cares, it looks amazing!

Back