7/7

Haven't gotten mine yet. It's been so long, I don't even have any idea what scales I ordered. Just know I ordered a 7/7.

Thank you, lord Hephaestus!

I'm hoping some of y'all are in here.

MGqMwUS.jpg

Yeah I'm sure most people that have them are not posting, they are using. And I know S!k has a ton of 4.1's to get through! Just thought there would be a few more pictures up of some newly shipped 7/7's out there.

From what i see they ship in batches. I think thats why we see a few on here at once than nothing for awhile until the next batch ships. It would be great to know how far into the preorder they are to try and estimate if your knife will be in the next batch but for now its just a waiting game.

Finally found the order confirmation. Mine was camo canvas, pre-order, ordered Jan. 10, 2016. So, coming up on 20 month wait.... :\

Ordered April 2015 still nothing
I'm in the same boat. Ordered $1000 worth of knives back in the spring of 2015, and not seen any of them yet. Two 4.7s were sent to me, but stolen off my porch. I'm hoping I will see the 7.7 and the 12 eventually.

I'm in the same boat. Ordered $1000 worth of knives back in the spring of 2015, and not seen any of them yet. Two 4.7s were sent to me, but stolen off my porch. I'm hoping I will see the 7.7 and the 12 eventually.
You probably told us about those 4.7s and I forgot, but that is terrible to hear :mad::eek::(

Man! Really sorry to hear about those 4.7's!! That is terrible!

Thanks. They weren't found. I got half the money back from Survive! because they'd insured the package for half the value. That was it.

And now all my packages go to my neighbor if noone's home!

Any eta on pre order 7/7? I thought these were heading out the door months ago, I would have thought I would've seen mine by now since I was pretty early on my order. Any one received one that could chime in on their order date would be awesome.

I know that 7/7's have shipped but when yours or mine will ship, i honestly have no idea. I don't think anyone can actually tell you that
Any eta on pre order 7/7? I thought these were heading out the door months ago, I would have thought I would've seen mine by now since I was pretty early on my order. Any one received one that could chime in on their order date would be awesome.

I think that the first units of the 7/7 started shipping back in November of 2016.
I don't have any way of telling how many have shipped since then.
Since they are still shipping the 2.7 and 4.1 that are ahead of them in the sequence it will be a while yet.

Any updates? Of the knives I'm waiting for, I'd sure love to receive my 7/7 F2. Like we've been saying, it is sized to make it a different tool than a companion knife or dedicated chopper. Big enough to have some major processing power, but completely packable. In my view, the same role as a hatchet, but better and safer.

I'm a January order, btw. Would love to hear these are moving.

Any updates? Of the knives I'm waiting for, I'd sure love to receive my 7/7 F2. Like we've been saying, it is sized to make it a different tool than a companion knife or dedicated chopper. Big enough to have some major processing power, but completely packable. In my view, the same role as a hatchet, but better and safer.

I'm a January order, btw. Would love to hear these are moving.
Dunno if all the 7.7s have been ground yet or if you're following the discussion over on the 3.5 thread, but it seems there are issues with the new contractor (Millit) and their ability to produce flat saber grinds.

Survive operates in large batches, so all of the blanks have already been ground for the 2.7, 4.1, and 7/7 models.
The 3.5 will be the first of the models to be ground by Millit.

Thanks, Fancier, for always being such a responsive source of valuable information. It's VERY much appreciated!

I know that 7/7's have shipped but when yours or mine will ship, i honestly have no idea. I don't think anyone can actually tell you that
I'm pretty sure no one has them or else it would have popped up on the internet by now. I'm talking about regular customers. Not special customers or friends of SK. It's been so long I don't even care for it now and will sell it off, hopefully I can re-coupe some my money back. I would ask for a refund but I don't feel like wasting anymore of my time. If I don't ever received, oh well, I guess I take it as a life lesson and one that I've learned from.

Last edited:
Back