• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

7 for Sunday: Cheburkov, Hinderer, SBD, Liong Mah, Kizer, Spyderco

wickettedge

Platinum Member
Well, I suddenly find myself with lots of free time... Time to get organized and let go of some knives that I have been meaning to sell. I saw the other great seven for Sunday by @8-Fingers and thought I would join in the fun. I've tried to price these to sell, but everything is OBO. See the rules below for clarification.

Everything comes in original packaging.

The Sunday Seven:

View attachment 1307351

Cheburkov Strizh Large CF Damascus - $415 - First owner. I carried a couple of times, there is a faint wear mark on the clip. If you flip it hard, the lock can feel sticky on disengagement. Just a little. It gives me confidence in the lock, and if you open it normally then it doesn't stick at all. I just want to call this out for clarity. The blade is sick and what a beautiful knife and steel. Only selling because I am thinking of getting the bronzed TI over the CF.

Spyderco Lil' Sub Hilt - $175 - NIB, out for photos only. This is the non-modified version but would make a good candidate to convert to an auto.

Hinderer Vintage Bowie Smooth Walnut - $SOLD - NIB. I have had this on the exchange for months, now I have price dropped it to get it to move. This is the gen 6 tri-way pivot.

Drop ATCF Terzola Slate Blue G10 - $SOLD - NIB. Never used, never carried. The original box got crushed, pouch is fine. I am guessing no one cares about the quality of a cardboard box from Massdrop, but I want to mention it for clarity.

Kizer Guru Ti S35VN - $SPF - NIB. Never used, never carried.

Sharp by Design Void Black Damasteel and CF inlay - $495 - Carried a couple of days, but I can't see any signs of wear.

Liong Mah XV Integral - $SOLD - Awesome knife and I bought from a fellow forum member. It doesn't appear carried or used, and I didn't carry it. Flips great!

View attachment 1307355

View attachment 1307358

View attachment 1307357

View attachment 1307356

View attachment 1307353

View attachment 1307352

View attachment 1307354

Rules:
  • All prices include PayPal G&S and priority shipping
  • Happy to send more photos, but first unequivocal "I'll take it" gets it, ordered by timestamp
  • When I say OBO, I really mean OBO. I'm interested in moving these knives, however, if you send me a low offer, I might ask you to wait for 24 to 48 hrs before I accept to see if anyone else comes in with a better offer.
  • PM me for PayPal address or put your contact info in the thread
  • I reserve the right to sell to whoever I want (e.g. if you have low ratings, you might be passed over)
  • Must pay within 24 hours
  • Shipping to US only, no forwarding addresses
  • Will ship next day as long as payment received before 7 pm central
  • Please leave reviews after you receive the knife

Last edited:
Well, I suddenly find myself with lots of free time... Time to get organized and let go of some knives that I have been meaning to sell. I saw the other great seven for Sunday by @8-Fingers and thought I would join in the fun. I've tried to price these to sell, but everything is OBO. See the rules below for clarification.

Everything comes in original packaging.

The Sunday Seven:

View attachment 1307351

Cheburkov Strizh Large CF Damascus - $415 - First owner. I carried a couple of times, there is a faint wear mark on the clip. If you flip it hard, the lock can feel sticky on disengagement. Just a little. It gives me confidence in the lock, and if you open it normally then it doesn't stick at all. I just want to call this out for clarity. The blade is sick and what a beautiful knife and steel. Only selling because I am thinking of getting the bronzed TI over the CF.

Spyderco Lil' Sub Hilt - $175 - NIB, out for photos only. This is the non-modified version but would make a good candidate to convert to an auto.

Hinderer Vintage Bowie Smooth Walnut - $395 - NIB. I have had this on the exchange for months, now I have price dropped it to get it to move. This is the gen 6 tri-way pivot.

Drop ATCF Terzola Slate Blue G10 - $SPF - NIB. Never used, never carried. The original box got crushed, pouch is fine. I am guessing no one cares about the quality of a cardboard box from Massdrop, but I want to mention it for clarity.

Kizer Guru Ti S35VN - $80 - NIB. Never used, never carried.

Sharp by Design Void Black Damasteel and CF inlay - $495 - Carried a couple of days, but I can't see any signs of wear.

Liong Mah XV Integral - $425 - Awesome knife and I bought from a fellow forum member. It doesn't appear carried or used, and I didn't carry it. Flips great!

View attachment 1307355

View attachment 1307358

View attachment 1307357

View attachment 1307356

View attachment 1307353

View attachment 1307352

View attachment 1307354

Rules:
  • All prices include PayPal G&S and priority shipping
  • Happy to send more photos, but first unequivocal "I'll take it" gets it, ordered by timestamp
  • When I say OBO, I really mean OBO. I'm interested in moving these knives, however, if you send me a low offer, I might ask you to wait for 24 to 48 hrs before I accept to see if anyone else comes in with a better offer.
  • PM me for PayPal address or put your contact info in the thread
  • I reserve the right to sell to whoever I want (e.g. if you have low ratings, you might be passed over)
  • Must pay within 24 hours
  • Shipping to US only, no forwarding addresses
  • Will ship next day as long as payment received before 7 pm central
  • Please leave reviews after you receive the knife
I’ll take the Bowie vintage please, assuming it is 3.5”

Back