#77 Washington Street!!

Wolfe, just WOW! Very nice collection. As a note, the clip point did not come in smooth white bone rather it was in polished stag. You are correct though, they do not surface often. Here is an old pic of my stag
imagejpg1_zpsf967b2d3.jpg

These Washington Jacks are all so good looking, especially the Red Bone.
MMM, which 2 handle covers are not in your picture above ?
kj

See next quote ---->>>

Missin' the 2 best colors.. ivory bone and autumn gold! Where's my prize :)

Check's in the mail :D

Yewowee! MMM. Gonna open your own store?
Very nice.

Ha! Thank you.

Good looking collection! They are a classy bunch aren't they?

They really are, Dean!

Your 77s need to be up again Al. Outstanding collection , just as I expect from you. Missed your posting for awhile. Welcome back.

Harry

Thanks, Harry! Harvest was a busy time and since then I've been on the lake trying to catch catfish! :)

Interesting cut of Cocobolo on this Jack.........reminds my of a quarter cut piece of wood. :)

IMG_1835.jpg

IMG_1836.jpg

Dave

Love that Cocobolo, Dave!

This is such a classy pattern. This is almost the whole set, still missing the clip point in smooth white and harvest. For some reason those two seem to be impossible to find.
The one cocobolo is very dark, almost blends in with the ebony, The reds are my favorites, the colour just seems right for this pattern.
Wolfe

That's an impressive line up, Wolfe. Very nice!

I have recently been able to add a couple more of the latest run Washington Jacks to my small but modest collection of these wonderful knives.
While I have not made a new family style portrait yet I was able over the holiday to get what I feel is a good photo of my new Red. So to bring
this thread back to the front page and to thank Charlie once again for these wonderful knives I have this one to show you all! :)

22728294594_b3d7151142_b.jpg

I have recently been able to add a couple more of the latest run Washington Jacks to my small but modest collection of these wonderful knives.
While I have not made a new family style portrait yet I was able over the holiday to get what I feel is a good photo of my new Red. So to bring
this thread back to the front page and to thank Charlie once again for these wonderful knives I have this one to show you all! :)

22728294594_b3d7151142_b.jpg

Very nice Ron !!!!!

Harry

Well I was finally able to gather the whole set together. My girlfriend had her dad help her build me a hanging display case as my birthday present. I'm happy beyond words. It's perfect for showing off the Washington Jacks...now, what should I put in the last two places??

That is a great display case, Jake!
A belated Happy Birthday to you!

P.S. send me an email!!

Thanks for the comments, I'll pass them along! She was very proud that she did almost all of the work with the guidance of her dad. I'll have to shake his hand because he did a great job as well!

CC: email sent sir!

Jake, that is Seriously a BEAUTIFUL shadow box...Very, Very nice. The last two spots you say? I'd say a Salsa Jar would fit perfectly...better yet with a bit o bourbon on the rocks, but use a coaster;):D

I may be late here but Happy Birthday Buddy:thumbup:

Back