#77 Washington Street!!

Thanks Paul! Oh the salsa jar...what ever shall we do about that salsa jar haha.

And Jamie, good idea with the punch knife idea. It's just the go ahead to buy more knives!!

Awesome, Jake. Your gal has some great wood working skills......and, happy B-day friend. I'm at a loss on what to put in those last 2 slots? Maybe a couple customs? Either way, you have a great display on the wall. I'm liking it!

I couldn't pass this one up!!!

IMG_7272_zpsrfsvtjy9.jpg

I wish I had a Washington Jack in stag :(

Any chance we might see a Washington Jack for 2016?

I just fell out of my chair!!
I have never seen that pattern, if you can believe it!!
Just WOW! I am speechless!!

Cool! :cool:

I was very surprised to find it. I'm assuming it was made by Schrade, though it has no number markings on the back of either tang. It's definitely been restored, but it doesn't look like it was actually disassembled. Just had the blades cleaned up. The stag looks original too IMO. I will take some better more detailed photos for you when I get a chance!

Yes, excellent find Phil! I am just a wee bit jealous of that beauty, congrats bud.

Congratulations, Phil! Fantastic find, beautiful knife. If anyone ever needed a reason to research/search/collect vintage pocket knives, that knife would be Exhibit A!! Looking forward to more pictures. :thumbup: :thumbup:

did these ever come in single blade? or that wasnt how the pattern was historically

Traditionally a 2 blade, Schrade 2OT next to a Washington Jack, another one of the knives that influenced the Washington Jack.

IMG_5485_zpsban4pd2k.jpg

IMG_5487_zpsdvivrk0a.jpg

Back