$79.00 broken etcher sale! :)

m. wohlwend

BANNED
Picture096.jpg

Picture097.jpg

Picture095.jpg

PRICE REDUCED!

:thumbup:

One off hunter/skinner with custom burlap.

3 3/4 inch handle of custom burlap micarta with red liners

2 3/4 inch blade of 1/8 L6

micro bushie

3 3/4 inch handle of grn micarta over red G-10 liners

2 7/8 inch blade of 1/8 L6

Sheaths included

shipping in USA and Canada included

Thanks!

Last edited:
Friday bump with a reduced price!

Don't buy beer this weekend! buy a knife instead! LOL

:D

I have been diggin that burlap model! With a Kydex sheath, that's a sweet combo!!

Edit to add: given its design and size I bet it would make an outstanding B&T knife. I'm not too familiar with L6. How is its stain resistance????

Last edited:
Heck of a deal Mark.
Someone please buy these & remove the temptation,that burlap is talking to me,but an empty wallet speaks louder.

Those are looking good! Speaking of selling things to replace your broken etcher, you should check your email ;)

Heck of a deal Mark.
Someone please buy these & remove the temptation,that burlap is talking to me,but an empty wallet speaks louder.
Hot damn,I found some cash in the far recesses of my wallet so I'll take the 'lil hunter/B&T.

Paypal sent.

Last edited:
Hot damn,I found some cash in the far recesses of my wallet so I'll take the 'lil hunter/B&T.

Paypal sent.

Here I was diggin for every last penny, trying to get enough for that sweet package, and YOU swoop in with your bag of money and take it!! Darn you Mykel, darn you to heck!!!! ;)

Let me know how it works out for you, blade brother.

Here I was diggin for every last penny, trying to get enough for that sweet package, and YOU swoop in with your bag of money and take it!! Darn you Mykel, darn you to heck!!!! ;)

Let me know how it works out for you, blade brother.
Hey schmittie,sorry dude,but...you snooze you lose.:p :D
Bag of money?I wish.:rolleyes:

Back