• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

8-4, and a 12-11 Smith Bowie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm adding 3 more Randalls for sale from my collection:

1. Randall 12-6 Sportsman, Carbon blade, brass hilt, stag handle. Knife has been used and carried but not abused. Handle has a small crack on right side of handle. Crack is stable and has not gotten any longer in the 5 years that I have owned this knife. Sheath with stone included. Asking SOLD, free shipping CONUS, Alaska, Hawaii at actual charges.

2. Randall 3-7, Carbon blade, brass hilt and duraluminum crows beak butt cap, stacked leather handle and correct smooth back sheath with correct orange stone. Knife has been carried slighty, but shows no wear. Asking SOLD, free shipping CONUS, alaska, Hawaii at actual charges.

3. Randall Bradford Anglier, Carbon blade, 6 inches, nickle silver hilt, 7 spacers, black micarta handle and correct black face compass in butt. I do not have a correct vintage sheath for this knife, but will be including a smooth back sheath that fits it. Hilt also has a Latin phrase on both sides of the hilt and the blade has the original owners name etched on the non logo side. More pictures are available, pm or email me. Asking SPF
I was going through a box of gun holsters today and found the original sheath that came with this knife. It's missing the keeper strap and stone, I will include it in the sale. Hopefully it can be repaired.

I prefer postal money orders for payment, sorry no PayPal due to their anti 2nd stance.

Thanks for looking,

Dan in Kalifornia

Last edited:
Randall Stanaback Special is SOLD.

Thanks for looking,

Dan in Kalifornia

Last edited:
BTTT

8-4 is still available.

Thanks for looking,

Dan in Sillycon Valley, KA

Last edited:
BTTT

Adding a Randall model 12-11 Smithsonian Bowie with ivory handle, this knife was ordered by an Army MP during the Vietnam War, paperwork supporting this is included with the knife, there is more paperwork than the one picture. If you want additional pictures email or pm me. Beautiful center cut ivory handle, shows aged patina and cracks. Double lug brass hilt, brass scalloped collar and brass scalloped flanged butt cap. Original sheath, owner removed stone pouch. Asking $1600.00 obo plus insured shipping charges. Partial trades for other Randall models: 2's, 13's TC Specials or ???

Thanks for looking,

Dan in Kalifornia

Attachments

• Randall 12-11 Ivory a.jpg
    Randall 12-11 Ivory a.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Randall 12-11 Ivory b.jpg
    Randall 12-11 Ivory b.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Randall 12-11 Ivory c.jpg
    Randall 12-11 Ivory c.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I know the Blade Show is happening this weekend, but BTTT just in case some of you are not going and want a couple of very nice Randall knives.

Thanks for looking,

Dan in Kalifornia

Last edited:
I'm adding a model 15 CDT with carbon blade, brass hilt, dark maroon micarta handle with finger grooves, brass hilt and original sheath. This knife is in new condition, never used or carried. I believe it is from the late 1990's early 2000's. I'm asking SOLD, US Postal money orders only, no PayPal and CONUS only.

Thanks for looking,

Dan in Sillycon Valley, KA

Last edited:
Randall model 15 is now SOLD. Models 8-4 and 12-11 still available. All offers considered!

Thanks for looking,

Dan in KA

Weekend bump. All cash offers considered, trade offers for other Randall models considered too.

Thanks for looking,

Dan in Sillycon Valley

Closing this thread and consolidating knives for sale into one new ad.

Thanks for looking,

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back