• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

8 for sale - INFI, SR101 and D2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling off a few.

If you want one post here first claiming it and follow it up with a message. I will message you back my PayPal or mailing address depending on how you want to pay.

All prices are net to me. If you are paying PayPal goods please add the fee or pay friends and family. I also accept postal money orders or check. If you pay by check I will not mail until the check clears my account.

All prices include postage to the lower 48 states via USPS priority mail.

1. Swamp Rat Rodent 7 - SR101 - lightly used, hard to tell in the pictures but there is a little wear in the coating. factory edge in great shape - $250

2. Busse ASH-1 Battle Grade - SR101 - lightly used, some scratches in the coating. factory edge in great shape - $250

3. Swamp Rat Rodent 6 with Spec Ops sheath - SR101 - not sure if it has been used. it has been stripped, convexed and had a patina applied - $210

4. Scrap Yard 711 with kydex sheath - SR101 - used, factory edge is in good condition and sharp. has a good kydex sheath with great retention but please not it is a little chewed up on the edge by the handle. not sure what happened but it doesn't effect the operation of the sheath - $210

cprC5vx.jpg

9HIXNLM.jpg

QGs816S.jpg

5. Busse Axe Hammer with Buy Brown Kydex - INFI - New - Slight kydex residue on blade edge, it will rub right off with your fingernail. I have 4 of these and 3 of them have it. This one has been out of the sheath twice - $450

M9 is sold.

tHlLxO2.jpg

k1eQQaO.jpg

6. Swamp Rat R6 Military Overrun with kydex - SR101 - New - Rare, limited number Ganza knife. Knife is new and mint, it has never been in a sheath. I purchased the sheath used off the forum last week, it is an Azwelke and in good condition. - $300

7. Swamp Rat Custom Shop Vex - D2 - new - 1 small scratch on logo side right at the tip, you can see it in the close up picture - $old
"For those that want a great busse HT and an incredible D2 slicer, this is it. Custom shop and all. It is 0.14 at the ricasso and thins out a lot towards the tip. Halfway down the spine it is 0.13" and 1/4" from the tip it is 0.07" thick"

hxRlGkT.jpg

zfj4sXA.jpg

8. Busse Custom Shop Trail Scalpel - Infi - New - mint - $300

AMS is not for sale.

dAzp0al.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back