• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

9 Foot 8 Weight Fly Fishing Rod

Bradw3451

Gold Member
For Sale or Trade: Since relocating to Michigan from Colorado my needs have changed, therefore I am listing what I’m not utilizing. The rod was purchased brand new by me and is in excellent condition. Always stores indoors and a dry and smoke free environment.

Yampa Rods USA Mustang - 9’ 8 weight, fast action rod specifically designed for streamers or salt water. This rod is salt water ready. Excellent control with long casting abilities. Just like above, comes with a heavy duty metal rod tube.

Yampa also has a tremendous warranty in that if you ever have an issue they’ll replace it.

$275 shipped to the USA or $310 trade value.

Payments to be made via PayPal Goods & Services as shipping and fees are included in my asking price. I typically ship within 24-48 hours of receiving payment and do so with USPS Priority or FedEx.

Items have been cross posted therefore time stamp applies.

Please let me know if you have questions, or would like to see additional pictures.

https://imgur.com/a/FeOR6WV

Back