• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

9 FOR SALE 6 INFI

All the blades listed include shipping, Paypal fees, and insurance.

If you want a better price I can provide price breaks by purchasing multiple blades or the buyer willing to pay in some alternate method and assuming the risk of USPS losing the package...

I will require a signature upon delivery for any payments that are sent in an alternate method to minimize the risk.

Buyer must be 18 years or older and must follow the local, State, and Federal laws.

Paypal only unless otherwise reaching out to me before claiming a blade. All the blades come with the tactical Cardboard sheath unless pictured with a sheath.

The first I'll take it gets it.

Mini Muk, SR-101, Midnight blue with red and black G10. New $175.00. Tactical Cardboard sheath.

xhQXQ5Q.jpg

Mean Street Ergo LE USED AND MODIFIED. This one has been modified by Josh as REK. It has had a choil put in with chamfered edges and has had a bird beak put into the heel of the knife. Additionally, I have sharpened this knife to a razor edge. I don't remember the DPS off the top of my head but I have it logged somewhere if needed. This blade comes with the mods and a cpirtle leather sheath. I am not the original owner of the sheath and you will receive it the same way I did. This is a great all around blade but I am keeping a park ranger over this one. $350.00

0wMWfCD.jpg

c1WSSr6.jpg

TPKqZlF.jpg

Busse Custom Ship Mentor Knife ~ New, Satin INFI, wood handle with blue, red, black and other colors in the wood with yellow liners and solid pins. $450.00 Tactical Cardboard sheath

2faLAmL.jpg

7. Busse Custom Ship Mentor Knife ~ New, BIG DC Black G10 ~ INFI. $350.00. Tactical Cardboard sheath

mBrnvEg.jpg

nBBIdiw.jpg

The black Canvas option pictured is NOT FOR SALE.

Son of Swat ~ New, SR-101 tanker grey blade with black canvas. $220.00. Tactical Cardboard sheath

gVE0CHJ.jpg

Flak Jacket INFI New with the desert G10. This blade has the sides coated but the spine and swedge are all polished and uncoated. This is a very nice blade and I am only selling because I have doubles. $375.00. Tactical Cardboard sheath

rkkgSDd.jpg

2Zqkcmj.jpg

Urgent Fury ~ New INFI BIG DC and Black Canvas. $460.00. Tactical Cardboard sheath

jlnZEGH.jpg

FMV14 CG New INFI garth gold with red and black G10 ~ New. $750.00 SPF. (THE OTHER TWO FMV14 HAVE BEEN SOLD)

fm5EG6r.jpg

I1LHJK0.jpg

Swamp Rat Custom Shop RAT-3, Giraffe bone with teal liners and mosaic pins. SR-101. New but this one has been stored for a few years. There is some slight spotting on the heel of the blade but nothing that won't wipe off with some TLC. $185.00 SOLD Tactical Cardboard sheath

tYHg8qf.jpg

QUu3m48.jpg

Last edited:
Your PM inbox is full.

Would like to discuss the Big DC UF, please.

Thank you.

I will address my PM box issue. It shouldn't be full but I lost my gold membership status and I had to reapply for it tonight so there may be some lingering issues because of it...

My PM should be up and running. So please feel free to reach out again. Thx for your patience.

I'll take the swamp rat custom rat-3, might be later on that i'm able to respond though, overtime at work. Pm me.

Back