1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 47 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Nov 23 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Esav Benyamin has passed. Please pay your respects here

92 Elderberry; 29 Maple

Discussion in 'For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey"' started by stuff_things, Sep 21, 2019.

1. stuff_things

stuff_things Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 28, 2015
    Hey all,

Hate to do it, but these two will never be carried.

I bought both of em brand new, and they've never been carried or fondled, except for these photos.

The walk and talk on the 92 is some of the best I've seen on a Tidioute in awhile. Crisp, clean, and snaps with authority. I'd call the pull a wonderful 6.

The 29 was picked by me because it resembles a Tiger Eye rock; the colors and chatoyance are remarkable. It's number 14 out of the batch. Walk and talk again, is right on the money. Equal across all three blades, the pull is a 5.

#92: I'm asking $95.
    #29: I'm asking $140

USA only.
    I cover all fees and shipping.
    I have the right to deal with whom I choose.
    First "I'll take it" here, or via PM gets it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

llKRAKENll likes this.
  2. killerloop

killerloop Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 9, 2018
    I'll take the 92 please

Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
    mrknife likes this.
  3. Sabercat

Sabercat Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 9, 2015
    I'll take 29 maple please.

paulhilborn and Railsplitter like this.
  4. Captvideo

Captvideo Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 19, 2014
    Seconds 29.

5. grkgod454

grkgod454

Nov 30, 2012
    Damn, that's the second 29 I've missed tonight! Hopeless thirds...

6. Sabercat

Sabercat Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 9, 2015
    Above all else, I hope everything is okay.

I did just want to let you know that I did PM you yesterday to get your payment info. I'll be ready whenever you get the chance to send it along.

I'm only posting here in the thread due to my PM possibly not going through yesterday.

I do hope all is well with you sir, and look forward to hearing from you when you are able. Thank you very much again for making your knife available.

stuff_things likes this.
  7. stuff_things

stuff_things Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 28, 2015
    Hey there. Sorry for the delay; I took a short hiatus from the forums and was out of town with my girlfriend.

As of now, the 92 is sold to Killer Loop and the 29 was sold privately.

Thanks for the interest everyone!