• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

92 Elderberry; 29 Maple

stuff_things

Gold Member
Hey all,

Hate to do it, but these two will never be carried.

I bought both of em brand new, and they've never been carried or fondled, except for these photos.

The walk and talk on the 92 is some of the best I've seen on a Tidioute in awhile. Crisp, clean, and snaps with authority. I'd call the pull a wonderful 6.

The 29 was picked by me because it resembles a Tiger Eye rock; the colors and chatoyance are remarkable. It's number 14 out of the batch. Walk and talk again, is right on the money. Equal across all three blades, the pull is a 5.

#92: I'm asking $95.
#29: I'm asking $140

USA only.
I cover all fees and shipping.
I have the right to deal with whom I choose.
First "I'll take it" here, or via PM gets it.

Hey all,

Hate to do it, but these two will never be carried.

I bought both of em brand new, and they've never been carried or fondled, except for these photos.

The walk and talk on the 92 is some of the best I've seen on a Tidioute in awhile. Crisp, clean, and snaps with authority. I'd call the pull a wonderful 6.

The 29 was picked by me because it resembles a Tiger Eye rock; the colors and chatoyance are remarkable. It's number 14 out of the batch. Walk and talk again, is right on the money. Equal across all three blades, the pull is a 5.

#92: I'm asking $95.
#29: I'm asking $140

USA only.
I cover all fees and shipping.
I have the right to deal with whom I choose.
First "I'll take it" here, or via PM gets it.

Above all else, I hope everything is okay.

I did just want to let you know that I did PM you yesterday to get your payment info. I'll be ready whenever you get the chance to send it along.

I'm only posting here in the thread due to my PM possibly not going through yesterday.

I do hope all is well with you sir, and look forward to hearing from you when you are able. Thank you very much again for making your knife available.

Above all else, I hope everything is okay.

I did just want to let you know that I did PM you yesterday to get your payment info. I'll be ready whenever you get the chance to send it along.

I'm only posting here in the thread due to my PM possibly not going through yesterday.

I do hope all is well with you sir, and look forward to hearing from you when you are able. Thank you very much again for making your knife available.
Hey there. Sorry for the delay; I took a short hiatus from the forums and was out of town with my girlfriend.

As of now, the 92 is sold to Killer Loop and the 29 was sold privately.

Thanks for the interest everyone!

Back