940 Picture Thread: Show us those 940s!!

k20WhYa.jpg

View attachment 1206483

Got this from the misses. Last year I got the 940-2 this year I got the rock scale design scales. Its left hand carry only. I will have it till I don't have a heartbeat

View attachment 1206547 View attachment 1206548 These are a reanodized Canadian import handle, a borrowed blade, and the innards from a 940-1.

What scales are these? I've looked online everywhere and haven't found any one selling anything that looks like this?

What scales are these? I've looked online everywhere and haven't found any one selling anything that looks like this?

They look like Rockscale Design hatch pattern scales. I would contact them directly. I don’t think they are currently offered on his site.

JonesE

I just went and looked, doesn'tlook like they have them. I looked at every site, seems like every site other than flytanium are sold out! Civic I'm guessing, Jesus I miss the good old days.

I checked my records. So far, they were purchased on 6/22/2019 for 180 USD by credit card. They were not anodized bright blue. My son in law put the color on. Check out Rockscale Titanium scales.

I just went and looked, doesn'tlook like they have them. I looked at every site, seems like every site other than flytanium are sold out! Civic I'm guessing, Jesus I miss the good old days.

The deal with Rockscale Designs is to pay attention to banner at the top of the site. It tells you when the site will be open for ordering. Set your phone reminder and log on when it opens. Then make your order. I have never had to contact him so I don’t know how responsive he is. His stuff is top notch though. His scales work with the 940-1 and 940-2. You will need to order his backspacer and screws if you are using a standard 940. I have not tried Flytanium parts for the 940 so I can’t comment there.

JonesE

Back